3

• Kaye's Pov •

"KAYE WAKE UP!" Cameron screamed running in my room. "WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON!" I screamed throwing a pillow. "DONT CURSE!" He screamed hitting me in the face with the pillow.

"Whatever." I mumbled. "We're going to the waterpark today get up." Cameron said walking out. Maye was already gone out the room so she most likely is using Matt's bathroom. They've become really close and I'm glad they have. They make a cute couple. But they're not dating. Yet.

I walked over to Hayes who was asleep on the couch. "Hayes get up." I poked him in the face. "Nash go away." He groaned rolling over. "EXCUSE ME, DO I LOOK LIKE NASH?!" I screamed. Hayes rolled back over and smiled opening his eyes.

"I knew it was you." Hayes smiled. I smirked sarcastically and went to walk away, but Hayes grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. "Hayesss" I groaned. He laughed and kissed my nose.

"That was so romantic." I laughed. "I try." Hayes smirked. I got off him and grabbed clothes to take to the bathroom.

"We're going to the waterpark today." I tell Hayes. "What color bathing suit are you wearing?" He asked. "White with black polka dots. Why?" I reply. "Just go." He said waving me off.

I go to the bathroom and put on my white bikini, that has black polka dots. I put on denim shorts and a black crop top. I brushed out my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed my sunglasses and then left.

Hayes was in black swim trunks and a white t-shirt. "Wow you copied me?" I asked. "I thought it'd be cute.." He mumbled. "Cute? The manly Hayes Grier just said cute?" I laughed. Hayes stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed.

"SISTAH, BROTHA, LETS GO!" Nash yelled walking past my door. We all ran outside and I sat in the front seat. "Get out of my seat." Nash said opening the door. "Cameron is MY brother." I smirked. "He's MY brother too." Nash smirked. "Kaye let my brother sit up front, you child." Cameron said pointing to the back.

"Wow thanks." I mumbled. I sat on Shawn's lap and he frowned. "Why sit on me Kaye?" He whined. "Because you're my fave." I smirked at Cameron. "Kaye, get off Shawn. Sit somewhere else." Cameron glared at me.

I got off Shawn and sat on the Carter. "Sup Kaylee." Carter smirked and I slapped his head. "FUCKING SHIT KAYE THAT HURT!" He screamed shoving me to the floor. I laughed and walked back to Shawn. I sat on him and Cameron glared at us, us as in me.

"Kaye." Cameron warned. "THERES NO WHERE ELSE TO SIT!" I yelled getting annoyed. "Sit with Hayes." Nash suggested. "Your right, I'll sit with my best friend." I mumbled and walked to Hayes.

"Maye your not jealous that Hayes is best friend?" Jack G laughed. "No, I'm bae." Maye laughed. "She's right." I agreed.

We finally started our journey to the waterpark. The car ride was basically, screaming and yelling at each other; in a joking way, singing, dancing, and arguing over which fast food place was better.

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT CARTER!" Jack J yelled. "PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET!" Carter yelled back. "YES IT IS!" Jack J argued.

"CAN YALL STOP PLEASE!?" I screamed butting in. Jack mumbled something to himself while Carter rolled his eyes.

"Are we almost there?" I asked Cameron. "I don't know Kali." He mumbled. "Kali?" I asked. "It's cute. Reminds me of California." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "HEY SHAWN!" I screamed turning around to him. "Hi Kaye." He laughed. "Can I sit with you?" I asked. "Cameron wouldn't like that." He frowned. Maye was sitting next to Shawn. "I'll switch." She said.