6

• Hayes Pov •

I heard yelling from outside, so I went downstairs. Kaye and Sierra were looking at each other with scared faces. Nash opened the front door and the four of us walked outside.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" Cameron screamed. He punched someone. Nash ran in and tried to break it up. (Which made me laugh because he's weak af)

He finally broke the two up, it was Shawn. Cameron and Shawn glared at each other, and trust me, if looks could kill, they'd both be dead.

"What's going on?" Kaye asked them. Cameron looked over and mumbled something. "Go inside Kaye." Cameron told her. Normally she'd fight but I guess she was tired. She walked inside it was deathly quiet outside.

"You too Hayes." Nash told me, so I went inside and watched tv. Kaye came downstairs and sat next to me. "Why do you think they were fighting?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe Shawn said something, Cameron never gets that mad unless it's something personal or about you, even Sierra." I told her and she nodded.

"I just wish that everyone would get along." She sighed. "What do you think Shawn even said?"

"Probably called you some shit." I shrugged. "HAYES!" She yelled slapping me. I shrugged it off and Nash came in and looked at us.

"Hayes what'd you do?" He said giving me a look. "She asked what I thought Shawn said and I told her some shit about her." I said.

He rolled his eyes and laughed walking out. Shawn and Cameron walked in and both their ears were bleeding a bit. "Damn." Kaye laughed.

"Sierra did that." Shawn said and looked at her. "I'm a girl, nails is my only weopon." She shrugged and I laughed. "What happened?" Kaye asked them.

"Nothing, go to bed." Cameron said. "Tell me what happened." Kaye curiously stood up, this never ends well.

• Kaye Pov •

I stood up and walked over to Cameron. "Kaye, drop it." He said annoyed. I looked at Shawn, then at Cameron again. "Why'd you hurt Shawn?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

Matt came in and grabbed my arm leading me upstairs. We sat on my bed and he held my hand.

"Cameron needs time to chill, Kaye." He told me with a small smile. "I'm just so sick of never being told these things! I mean, Cameron and Sierra always tell each other stuff and never me!" I yelled frustrated, Matt sighed.

"Tell them that." He suggested, oh my god, does he not have siblings? "They wouldn't understand." I said shaking my head. "Kaye." I heard in the doorway.

Shawn walked in and Matt gave him a small smile before walking out, closing my door. He sat on my bed and I walked in circles for a while waiting for him to do something.

"I'm sorry." He said looking up at me. I stopped walking in circles and looked at him questionably. "I regret it." He stared at the ground.

"Yeah, me too." I said sarcastically, but I meant it. I sat on my desk chair and stared at Shawn. "What do you regret?" He asked me and I laughed a little.

"I didn't realize this became a therapy-feelings session." I told him and he laughed. "You and Cameron got into a fight, Sierra's getting married, and Maye likes Matthew." I frowned.

"What, do you like Matt?" He teased me and I folded my arms. "No, but her dating my brother's best friend is awkward." I shrugged and he nodded.

"Aren't you happy for Sierra though?" He asked and I nodded. "Definitely, but she's going to move away with Brent and start a family. Which is great, but I'm gonna miss her." I frowned and Shawn smiled softly.