4

• Kaye Pov •

"Hayes stop!" I yelled laughing. He was sitting on top of me tickling me all over. Stupid me is too ticklish. "Say I love Hayes!" He laughed. I was laughing so hard, I could barley breathe. "I love you Hayes." I breathed out. Hayes got off me and we sat facing each other. Sierra walked past my room then came back and stood in the door way.

She looked at me, then Hayes, then back at me, smirking. I looked at her, then Hayes, then her again. "Hell no!" I yelled. She laughed and ran down the stairs. "What just happened?" Hayes asked. "Sister telepathy." I shrugged.

"KAYLEE!" Cameron yelled. I ran downstairs with Hayes. "Why do you call her that?" Sierra asked Cameron. "Um, it's her name." Cameron said in a duh tone.

"Well yeah but almost everyone calls her Kaye. I've called her Kaelyn a few times in her life." Sierra shrugged. "Whatever, what Cameron?" I asked.

"Sibling day?" He smirked. "Like, all three of us?" I asked. Sierra nodded. "YES!" I screamed hugging them both. I'm such a little kid, ya know?

We got in Cameron's car and drove to the mall. Me and Sierra ran to bath and body works. By the time Cameron caught up, we had already purchased our things. We walked by a dress shop and went in, Sierra suggested.

"What colors do you like?" Sierra asked me. "I don't know, what's the occasion?" I asked. "Formal." She replied. "Light colors." I shrugged. We looked around for a while then left because Cameron kept complaining.

Next we went to Journey's. Me and Cameron got new vans, Sierra got sunglasses. "Kaye wanna get our nails done?" Sierra asked. "YES! YOU DO! CAUSE IM GONNA GO GET FOOD! AWAY FROM YOU-GIRLS!" Cameron yelled running away. We both laughed and went to the nail salon.

We sat in chairs next to each other. As Sierra got her nails done I looked down at her hand. She had a beautiful ring on. "Did Brent give that to you?" I asked her. She smiled really hugely and nodded. "It's beautiful." I told her. She smiled.

"Can't wait to get the next one." She grinned. I didn't know what she meant, so I ignored it. After we got our nails done we found Cameron and decided to head home.

•••

"KAYLEE!" Hayes yelled running towards me. He was panting. "YOU-LEFT ME WITH- THESE LUNATICS-ALL-DAY!" He breathed out. I laughed and grabbed his hand and ran upstairs. I let go of his hand when we got to my room.

"We should watch movies in the screening room." I said. Hayes nodded. I grabbed my giant blanket and two pillows. Hayes grabbed a bunch of movies. We ran downstairs into the screening room and I pushed back two chairs into a bed like platform.

(A/N that sounds confusing- i mean like the back of the chairs push back and can be like a sofa thing ya know?)

I put the pillows on the back and Hayes put the movies out. We both agreed on Finding Nemo. Hayes laid down and patted the spot next to him. We both got under the blanket and I cuddled into Hayes. He wrapped both arms around me. We watched the movie and about half way through, I fell asleep, cuddled to Hayes.

• Hayes Pov •

Kaye fell asleep, but I continued to watch the movie. Her small frame lay next to me, and her head was on my arm near my chest, as a pillow. I had both arms around her, holding her to me.

"Hi Hayes." I jumped a bit but kept still, since Kaye was asleep. I turned my head and Sierra was sitting next to me. "You scared the living hell out of me." I laughed. "Are you two dating?" She asked. I shook my head. "We're best friends." I told her. She nodded her head.