7

• Kaye Pov •

My phone started ringing and I answered it. "Kaylee, come out now." Cameron said angrily. I groaned hanging up. Cameron looked over and saw me, he started stomping towards me angrily.

"You fucking snuck out, WITH SHAWN!" He screamed. "I told you I was going out with Shawn." I mumbled. "Kaylee, you lied."

"Not completely." I said and smiled jokingly, in reality I was trying to lighten the mood. "Kaylee." He said.

"Hey it's Nash!" I yelled pointing behind him. He looked back and I took off the opposite direction. Which didn't work to well, one because Cameron's faster than me, and two, I tripped over a chair leg.

"Get up klutz." Cameron said grabbing my arm. I stood up and fixed myself. "Kaylee?" I heard Shawn coming.

Oh no, run away Shawn! Cameron's going to freaking beat your ass to pieces. SORRY!

(A/N same)

"You son of a bitch." Cameron mumbled leaving me and going towards a very scared Shawn. "Wait!" I yelled running infront of Shawn.

"This was my idea, not Shawn's so don't hurt him." I told Cameron, he angrily stared down at me. "Kaylee, you're in big ass trouble." Cameron told me.

"Who ratted?" I asked him. "I'm not pointing fingers." He responded before grabbing my arm and dragging me away. I stopped him and Shawn caught up with us.

"It was Hayes wasn't it?" I asked Cameron and he just looked at me with a blank stare. "I'm n-" "It was Hayes." I said before walking away. I walked outside and found Cameron's car. I got in the passanger seat and leaned my head on the window.

A finger tapped on the window and I rolled it down when I noticed it was Cameron. "Go with Shawn," He told me sympathetically. "I didn't ask for your sympathy." I snapped pushing the door open moving Cameron.

"Kaye," He began to say. "It's Kaylee." I snapped walking over to Shawn, leaving Cameron. I got in Shawn's car and he gave me a small smile. I didn't say anything, he followed Cameron out.

At a redlight Cameron kept going and we got the light. "I'm sorry." I told Shawn. "It's not your fault, and I had fun for that little time we had." He smiled.

"You're so adorable." I told him laughing, he pretended to flip his hair while smirking and we both laughed. "Aww, does little Kaye love me?" He joked pretending to pinch my cheeks and I laughed shoving him away.

"No, you love me." I told him and he nodded. Not a playful 'your my best friend' nod, a- weird, nod. "Wait what?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Nothing." He smiled and started driving when the light changed.

"Shawn freaking Mendes, do you have a crush on me?!" I yelled and he laughed. "Sure, if it makes you happy." He smirked. "I knew it was too good to be true." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"I'm sorry, is that a bad thing?" He asked a-matter-of-factly. "Nope better for me, I already have someone." I shrugged and he gasped. "Oh wait, it's that monkey boy." He said, calming down.

"You mean Hayes?" I asked and he nodded. I started laughing really hard at what he said, calling Hayes a monkey. "And no, it's someone else." I smiled a little. He chuckled and shoved my arm playfully.

"So, when's magcon?" I asked and he shrugged. "I think soon." He said and I nodded.

When we got home Hayes was sitting on the couch, he looked up when Shawn closed the front door. "Ka-"

"Don't talk to me." I cut him off. "What?" He asked. "Do not talk to me." I repeated and he looked taken back. "Kaye," He sighed knowing.

"Don't speak to me until you learn to be a good friend." I told him and he rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't have gone anyways!" He yelled and I laughed. Yes, I laughed at this. Mostly his stupidity.