2

• Kaye's Pov •

I woke up to Maye and Hayes screaming at each other.

"I'VE KNOWN HER LONGER SO I GET TO HAVE THE BUNK BED!" Maye screamed at Hayes. "WELL I'M NOT SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FOREVER!" Hayes screamed back.

"HELLO! HUMAN TRYNNA SLEEP HERE!" I yelled standing up. "What are you even fighting about?" I asked crossing my arms. "Kaye shouldn't I get the bed occasionally?" Hayes asked. "No. I've known Kaye way longer than you have so I get to sleep on the bed." Maye said to Hayes.

"Well maybe we should share because that's not fair I have to sleep on the couch!" Hayes yelled. "Well maybe if you weren't such a brat I'd be happy to switch!" Maye yelled. They started fighting again so I just left the room. Nash was just coming out from his room. Technically Cameron's room.

Nash, Cameron, Taylor and Matt were all sleeping in Cameron's room. Jack G, Jack J, Carter, and Shawn were sharing the guest room.

"What's with them?" Nash asked as I closed my door. "Fighting over the bed." I shrugged. Nash's eyes widened. "Not like that! Like, who gets the extra bunk." I said shaking my head. Nash laughed. I walked over to him and jumped on his back.

"Carry meeeee!" I sang as he walked down the stairs. "Your so lazy." Nash laughed. "I know." I said as he walked in the kitchen. Cameron was making breakfast.

"Really Kaye?" Cameron laughed. "Yes." I said putting my head down and closing my eyes. "Maye and Hayes are fighting over who gets the top bunk in my room." I told Cameron. He laughed. "We'll work something out." He responded.

"KAYE!" I heard Hayes yelling. "Oh god." I said getting off Nash. I ran to the cabinets and opened the empty one. I climbed in a closed the door.

"Have you guys seen Kaye?" Hayes asked. I remained silent. "No." Cameron and Nash both said. "When you do, tell her to meet me at the park." Hayes told them. "Why?" Cameron asked. Oh Cameron. Over protecting Cameron.

"I have to talk to her." Hayes said. I waited for a few minutes and then I came out when the front door closed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going back to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate of waffles and two forks. "I'll be back." I told Cameron.

"Kaye your not even dressed." Cameron told me. I looked down. I had on gym shorts and a tank top. "Your right, hang on." I said putting down the waffles. I went to Cameron's room and took his magcon hoodie.

"Kaye?" Matt asked rubbing his eyes. "Shit. Did I wake you up?" I asked. "Nah, I was awake." He smiled. "Sure." I laughed. I put the hoodie on and went downstairs. I put on my moccasins and took the waffles.

I went out the front door and started walking down the street. When I got to the park Hayes was sitting on the swing. I came up behind him and poked him. His head shot up and we locked eyes for a moment.

"Hey Kaye." He said as I sat on the swing next to him. "I brought breakfast." I said handing him the plate. "Thank you." He smiled taking the plate.

"So, why did you want me here?" I asked. "I want to get to know you." Hayes said. "Is this because Maye kept saying she's known me longer and y-" He cut me off. "No no no, I just want to get to know Cameron Dallas' Little Sister." He smiled. I smiled.

"What do you want to know?" I asked. "Everything." He gave me a small little half smile. I smiled. "We have a lot of talking to do." I said standing up. Hayes had finished the waffles so I threw the plate away. It was a paper plate.

I grabbed Hayes hand and we started walking back to the house.

"Well, I'm four years younger than Cameron. I'll be turning 14 on July 25th." I told him. He smiled. "Keep going." He told me.