5

• Kaye Pov •

"What?" I asked, my voice cracking. I was unsure if I was happy, or upset. To be honest, I don't know. Sierra smiled brightly and instantly I knew. I walked up and hugged Sierra and Brent.

"That's awesome." I smiled. "I can't wait to be the flower girl." I said winking. Sierra laughed. "Kaylee your my sister, your my maid of honor." Sierra grinned. I smiled.

"Am I a bridesmaid?" Maye asked from the couch. We all looked at her. "I'm family too." She shrugged. "Your right, that's why your a bridesmaid." Sierra told her.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I sighed. "Kaye its only 7:30." Mom told me. "I'm tired." I shrugged and went upstairs. I walked into my room and opened the sliding door to my balcony. I stepped on and closed the door. I leaned on the little wall and looked up at the stars.

I remembered seeing Sierra's smile when she confirmed the marriage. I'm losing my sister. I know it. She's gonna be married and Brent's gonna have her all to himself. She won't be a Dallas anymore. She's gonna move out and never visit anymore.

Sure, she lives in California, and we live in boring North Carolina. She always visits, but now she never will. She'll be starting a family, her own family.

"Kaye don't be upset." I heard. Sierra came up and stood next to me. "Your leaving me." I looked down. "Kaye, I would never leave you." She sighed.

"Your going back to California with Brent, your gonna start a family. You'll never be able to visit." My voice cracked. "Kaye," Sierra started. I looked at her.

"We bought a house, five minutes from here." Sierra smiled. "Seriously?!" I yelled. She nodded. I hugged her.

"But you won't be a Dallas." I let go of her. "I'll always be a Dallas." She grinned.

•••

"WAKE UP BABY SISTER!" Sierra screamed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Get ready, we have dress shopping to do. Wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and mom needs her dress." Sierra said and left.

I got up and took a quick shower. I put on gym shorts, a California top, and my white converse. Simple, since I'll be changing a lot. I brushed out my hair and put it in a messy, yet decent, bun. I ran out and Hayes was watching tv on my bed. He stood up and I hugged him.

"Later Gator." He laughed. "By Hayeseboo." I teased. He glared at me so I kissed his cheek and ran out. I ran downstairs and got in the car along with mom, Sierra, and Maye.

When we got to the dress store, Sierra went off to look for her dress, mom went off to find her dress, while me and Maye looked for bridesmaids dresses.

"How about this?" Maye asked. I turned around. She was holding this big ass long poofy dress. "Hell no." I laughed. "That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!" I laughed. She put the dress back and I looked around.

"SIERRA WHERES THE KIDS?" I heard mom scream. "OVER HERE MOTHER!" I screamed. We're so obnoxious. Oh well. Mom came over and she sighed.

"Keep looking." I demanded. She laughed and left. I know my mom so well. I turned around, I saw the perfect dress.

"MAYE LOOK AT THIS DRESS!" I screamed. She came running over. It was a strapless mint green dress, the top was twisted in a way, it looked really formal. We each grabbed one in our size and ran to the fitting rooms.

"I LOVE IT!" We both yelled. We ran to find Sierra. "SIERRA!" Maye yelled.

"In here!" She yelled from the fitting room. "Do you girls like?" She came out. I was stunned. She looked gorgeous in her wedding dress. "Beautiful!" Me and Maye cheered.

"Girls, those dresses are amazing." Sierra smiled. We smiled really brightly. "Love em, go get shoes." She instructed, so we did.

•••

"HAYES!" I screamed running in the door. He came in the back door with all the other guys, they were tux shopping. "Got the dresses?" He asked. "Yep, yall got your tuxes?" I asked. He nodded.

"Can I see your dress?" He smirked. "Hello no, I'm a bridesmaid, it's bad to see her in the dress before the wedding." I smirked. "Kaye, that's the bride." He laughed.

"Whatever." I mumbled and grabbed his hand, and ran to my room. I put my dress on the hanger on the back of my door.

"Lets watch a movie." I said. "We watched a movie yesterday." Hayes whined. I walked back to Hayes and tightly hugged him. "Otp much?" A voice said.

We both jumped away to see Taylor. "I was just hugging my best friend." I shrugged. "OTP!" He screamed and ran downstairs. I closed my door so no one would come in. I jumped on Hayes' back and he fell over.

"Kaylee!" He whined. He was on the floor and I was on top of him. He rolled over so I was straddling him. I was laughing a lot. "You could have given me a warning ya know." He frowned. I smiled.

"And I didn't." I flipped my hair jokingly. I stood up and helped Hayes up. Shawn came in, in his tux. "You like it?" He asked nervously. I nodded. "Cute." I smiled. He chuckled a little before leaving. Hayes looked a little mad.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." He mumbled walking out of the room. I shrugged and Maye came in. "What's his problem?" She asked.

"I don't know." I rolled my eyes. I was annoyed that Hayes was completely fine, then got all pissed off. "Yeah well I do know." Maye closed my door. "Shawn." She said.

"What?" I asked. "Shawn is totally flirting with you! He likes you! Hayes is jealous!" Maye shouted. "Seriously?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well I'm not interested, sorry Shawn." I sighed. Maye frowned, "He's a cutie." She shrugged. "Dude!" I yelled laughing.

"Hayes is a cutie too." She smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow. "For you." She shrugged. "He'a way outta my league." She flipped her hair.

"Um, he out of MY league!" I yelled laughing. "But he is kinda cute, I have to admit." I laughed. "But don't tell him, he'll get a big head." I said and stopped laughing.

"Bigger than it already is." Maye said and turned on music. We started dancing stupidly and screaming the lyrics. "STOP!" Hayes screamed coming in the room.

"WHAT, I CANT HEAR YOU!" I screamed dancing around. He groaned really loudly and flopped down on my bed.

"HAYES HAS A BIG HEAD!" Maye screamed as she danced. I gave her a look and tried not to laugh. "HEY! I DO NOT!" Hayes screamed.

Cameron came in and turned the music off. "Kaylee, it's only 6:00." He said, clearly tired. "IN THE AFTERNOON!" I screamed. "Was tux shopping just so much work?" I asked.

He glared at me and left. Nash came in and looked at Hayes for a minute. "You do have a big head." He said and left. Me and Maye started laughing and Hayes glared at us.

"Don't worry, I think your big head is cute." I laughed and patted Hayes' shoulder. He smiled a little. "Thanks, I try." He flipped his hair.

•••

"What's for dinner?" I asked Nash, as he was making tonight's dinner. "Tacos." He shrugged. "But your a vegetarian." I said confused. "I made myself a sandwich." He shrugged.

There was screaming and it was coming from outside. I looked at Nash and he was walking towards the door. Sierra was at the door waiting before going out.

It sounded like Cameron.

"DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!" He screamed. Nash rushed out the door and Sierra held my shoulder.

She was just as confused as I was.

________________________

A/N

OMFG IM A SLOW UPDATED IM SORRY OMGGGG DUDEEE