Chapter 11: Alternative Ending 3

(I promise this is the last one I'll stop bothering you guys☠️)

     You rubbed your head in inaugurating pain. You blinked at your surroundings.

     What?

     WHAT?

     WHERE, WHAT, HOW...WHERE AM I?

     I'M NOT-

     Suna approached you slowly and steadily...he looked afraid of you.

     'Y/n, you're alright now...don't punch me.' He said, his tired eyes wide open and alert.

     'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.' You screamed at him. Suna stepped even further away from you. You got out of the bed and ran up to him, grabbing the collar of his morning shirt in your hand and yelling into his face.

     'WHY AM I HERE OUT OF ALL PLACES? I SAW YOU AND RIN. I SAW IT ALL. AFTER EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME AND DID WITH ME, YOU FUCKING LIAR-'

     'WOAH WOAH WOAH BABE WHO'S RIN? WHO THE FUCK IS RIN?' Suna said with his eyes terrified at your state.

     The grip in your hand holding the collar of his shirt softened, but you didn't let go of him.

     'DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME. THE PARTY? THE APARTMENT WITH....' And that's when it hit you.

     Who...who was that in the apartment?

     I've recognized him in the apartment, but now that I think about his face...who is he?

    Hold up...WHAT APARTMENT.

    AND PARTY?

     You slowly let go of Suna's shirt as you slowly woke up, and once you did, Suna stepped away from you and grabbed the handle of the bedroom door, ready to barge out.

     'Y/n, how much did you fucking drink last night?' He said, face palming himself, shaking his head, on the verge of laughing at your face. 'You literally kept kicking me in the bed all night.'

     'L-Last night?'

     'Yeah, when we went to Kita's place for a team meeting for the match today. There were a few drinks there but...did you go over the top again? Fucking light weight...' He said, laughing as he left the room.

     'I AM NOT A LIGHT WEIGHT YOU IDIOT.' Suna peeped back into the room, glaring at you stupidly.

     'Y/n...yes you are. Also, if you want to make it to my match in time, you'd ought to get dressed now.' He said smiling sarcastically, pointing at you like a child.

     I fucking love him so much but sometimes I just want to jump on his head and pull his hair.

    But I'm so in love with him.

    FUCK.

     You tossed on some jeans and wore one of your favorite tank tops. You felt the weirdest Deja Vu pass through your mind, but you ignored it.

*2 Hours Later*

     There you were, sitting on the bleachers, cheering for your Inarizaki, your boyfriend Suna's team. They were in the lead against this other team that you hadn't a clue on. The only thing you knew about that team was that your best friend Atsumu was close to a bunch of players from that team. You've only seen some of them a few times before.