Chapter 3: The Healing

Suna followed you to your doorstep as you unlocked it and walked inside. You took off your heels and let out a deep breath.

     'God, those killed me. So do you want to watch a movie or something?'

     'Sure.'

     You lead Suna to your living room and you both sat on the sofa. You turned on the lights to a dim because they were too bright and your eyes were hurting. You started to search the TV and you both agreed on watching 'The Avengers'

    30 minutes into the movie, and you found the both of you sitting close to each other, your heads on top of each other, shoulders touching. You felt a bit drowsy, but you felt so comfortable. Suna lied down onto his side, and you fell on top of him. In reaction, he wrapped his arm around your waist, and there you two were; lying on the couch, Suna holding you close to him. You felt your heart go warm...and it's been the longest time it has been. You felt close to someone.

     It took you a moment to realize what was happening. You jumped out of Suna's arms, and Suna looked up and at you, unreacted.

     'Holy shit I'm so so sorry. You have a girlfriend I shouldn't be sitting like that next to you-'

     Suna grabbed your arm and pulled you back to him.

     'Don't be sorry. I feel comfortable for once.' he whispered.

     He began to stroke your hair, making your heart rate speed up. His every touch gave you butterflies, making your heart feel light. He then turned you so that your face was in front of his and not towards the TV screen. He cupped your face in his hands, only breaths away from his lips. He looked at your lips and into your eyes, breathing softly.

You felt your knees lose feelings as he pressed his lips against yours, holding your face tight. Your breath escaped your lips and you wrapped your arms around Suna, hugging his broad body, feeling his back. Suna kept kissing your lips, slipping his tongue in between them, fighting for dominance with your tongue. He pushed you under him, not moving his lips away from yours. He held your shoulders down, kissing you deeply, his legs hugging your hips.

He then stopped, still on top of you, looking down at your out of breath face, which was flushing pink. He smiled softly.

'I forgot what it felt like...sorry.' he said quietly.

'You're not alone.' you smiled. Suna ran his hand through his hair, blushing with embarrassment.

You got lost looking into his eyes, so mesmerizing and beautiful.

'Your girlfriend is lucky to stare into those all day long.'

'What girlfriend?' Suna turned serious. He then broke his serious face into laughter after he saw the color of your face drain in fear.

'You're...different. I like it.' Suna said, his lips only inches away from yours. You moved your head up and connected your lips to his, holding the back of his neck. Suna kissed you back with such power and embrace, and all you've thought to yourself was...

how touch starved you both were.

how you guys were finally feeling healed and complete as you kissed each other.