Un expected meeting-1

Chaeyoung pov

It's been a month since i saw mina but i got more confused because she's the only girl that makes me go crazy missing her even tough it was just our first time meeting each other in the park..

Why are you always on my mind? Why can't i forget your face? There's so many question that running inside of her brain that she cant solve..

like am i falling inlove at first sight? Or i just got distracted by her beauty and her soft smile?

Chaeyoung came back to her since when Dahyun smack her head not that hard but it will make you back to reality..

Yahhhh!! Bro are you listening im so tired talking and talking her knowing that you'll listen  to my problem. Are you ok bro this is the first time that your daydreamjng infront of me?? Dahyun worriedly ask even shes mad at chae cause of not listening from the start..

Dahyun pov

Me and chae are friends since we are fitus hehe kidding Where friends since kinder thats why we are so close to each other.. So right now i called chaeng to talk serious about something. Its personal you know. I was talking and almost crying telling how horrible my love life was when i notice this little artist biside me was daydreaming... Shes just DAYDREAMING  the whole time i just waste my saliva talking and talking while shes just day dreaming thats why i hit her head to wake her up from reality..

sorry bro i just.... I..i

What you're just what bro is there a problem?

No bro im fine. Im fine continue your story.

From where should i continue? Dahyun asked confusedly knowing that she won't repeat the story from the very start. But that was she tought..

From the start bro hehe... Chaeyoung laugh nervously.

you're so weird bro?!
But fine ill tell you again NEXT time because you're running late to you partnership with MMart museum..... I stared at her blankly knowing that even her meeting she forgot..

Oh my goddd thanks for reminding me dubu i owns you once!!..

Yeah yeah good luck just take care see you again chae!!..

Bye my dear friend. Then they both laugh because of chaeng silliness...

Then Chaeyoung leave first..

Meanwhile dahyun was so curious why her friend became weird this day.....

Take a break first my fingers was dumb now typing and typing but still i want it even tough im just starting im so over whelmed because there was already 3 person who view my story thank you guys i appreciated it hopes you liked it♥♥♥

Bye for now