Dinner-2

Damn this woman she's lucky that i love her if not ill kick her ass right now even we are on the middle of Dinner!!! Jeong said in his tought because he cant say it infront of Nayeon if he did his body will be discovered in han river*

So kids hows work? Love life? grandpa said*

Works fine grandpa but love i dont think so. Sana said*

Eghh why so? grandma said*

because she love so-hsjsushbsdh@#%! Momo didn't even finish her words when sana covered her mouth*

Shut your mouth momo we are eating!

Duhh im stating the fact im not saying any nasty words! momo said*

Really unnie you love someone else? Whos that lucky guy? Tzuyu said even his hurt slight because his still confused of what he felling*

Ahmm its a secret for no chewy youll meet him i guess? Sana said* it was you chewy but i guess i dont have any space in your heart and it will never gonna happen.. Sigh..

Ok then unnie ill wait you. Tzuyu said*

What? Sana said*

I mean unnie ill wait for that time to come that you'll introduce your man into us! Tzuyu said. Damn it why im saying this im just hurting myself. Sigh.. But its all wrong i have my girl now and i love her do i?

ok kids the right person will come in the right time! grandpa said While smiling sweetly to us*

Not long after the so called dinner finished!!

We will take rest now grandpa and grandma you two should rest let the maids clean this. Chaeyoung said*

aghh wait chaeng ahh we have something to tell you. Mrs. Son said*

Well go first chaeng and grandpa and grandma. Jihyo said*

Ok Kiddo's take a rest see you tomorrow. grandpa said*

Then they all went to there respective rooms!

grandpa if its all about my love life please i want to take a rest now.

Nope honey we will talk about your parents. grandma said*

What about them?

They will arrive here in next month. grandma said*

So?

They will get you from us you'll leave with them. grandpa said*

I dont want to they can't force me to come with them!

thats not the big problem honey. They will get you just to marry the daughter of your father bestfriend. grandpa said*

So Thats the reason why you guys forcing me to be with someone?

Yes honey we want you to find your girl so that force marriage will not gonna happen! Grandma said*

can i rent--

No thats a no honey if you rent a girl just to stop that force marriage you will still gonna marry that girl that you face to your parents! Grandpa said*

What it was still a force ohmygodd i think im in big trouble!

Yes you are you know we wanted to have a great grandchild from you honey! grandma said*

But hyung already married and have a child! Why me?

Honey they have a child but its a girl we need is a boy to protect his cousin! That is was your brother daughter!

Gramps i...i.. I dont know its so fast their daughter is still 1 year old they can make another child let me enjoy my youth first and let me meet my love! As in the girl that i can see my future!

Ok we will talk to your parents first if they agree we will give you 12 months means just a year you need to move your ass ok? grandpa said*

ok grandpa just a year but make my parents agree first!

Ok honey you can rest now just enjoy first and actually i love mina for you honey you will make a handsome and beautiful child in the future hehe. grandpa said*

Grandpa!!!

Ok you can rest now we will rest to goodbye honey.

Ok bye grandpa and grandma!

thats for part 15 guys hehe goodbye
stay safe guys