lunch with my sweetness❤

The girls and boys go to their respective rooms to rest a bit before lunch they arrive here at 10:05am so they decided to take a rest first before lunch.

Yahhh! Sanake come out to that damn bathroom i need to pee! Mina said shouting already but still a softly one*

just a minute minaring im just fixing my make-up you know.

Just open this door unnie or ill break it come on i really needed to pee sana!

Okay fine minari im almost done.

Damn you sanake open this shit now ill count in to 3

1!

2!

Okay stop it you may pee now you know ill just wait you up and lets go to the Looby to wait the others.

Damn thank god you get out of this fucking bathroom move and sure wait me up ill just change my clothes to a comfy one. Then mina entered the bathroom and do her Business Meanwhile sana still fixing her make-up.

At Another room!

Yahhhhh! I said lets go grab already our lunch if i die in starving you cant marry another girl like me you cant find this type of girl of me!

yahh babe come here we will eat our lunch already okay but lets go at the looby first and wait the others you know. Dahyun calmly said to momo who is already out of control because she is already....

Damn okay ill change first and come with me so we can both go to the Looby and wait for the other so we can eat lunch already.....and im so fucking hungry come on dubu i cant wait for more minutes just to wait you take a bath just join me!

But. But im afraid!

Damn it dubu im hungry now can you please clean your mind even for a day! Aishh vome on! Momo said and drag Dahyun to the bathroom to take a bath together....

Meanwhile at 2yeon's room!

Hey babe what is more suitable for me? This red dress or this blue one or this black? Or this one. Nayeon said and show him the flowery crop top and a short short..

Damn it ill just pick you a clothes! Jeong said and walk to their closet then he pick a big hoodie and a black jeans*

now wear it they might be waiting for us at the looby.

Yahh a hoodie but babe we are in beach not a mall!

No but Miss. Im Nayeon you'll wear it or-

or what Mr. Yoo!?

Or i will go out in this room half naked! Jeong coldly said to Nayeon*

Okay what ever to you Mr. Yoo that was your problem ill never wear a hoodie in a beach!Nayeon said annoyingly and go inside the bathroom to change her clothes. She pick the blue dress that can clearly see her milky legs*

That stubborn kid hays you pick the wrong choice miss im. Jeong said to himself then he go again to their closet to change his clothes he only pick a short just short*

Not long after Nayeon came out to the bathroom wearing a blue dress that she pick she was about to make Jeong to change in the bathroom when she see him just only wearing a short without a top*

Yahhhh go dress up already they might be waiting for us! Nayeon scold Jeong but he only ignore her then he walk out the room leaving Nayeon dumbfounded inside their room*

Yahhh what the hell! Nayeon shout but Jeong was nowhere to be found the she just bring him a polo to wear*

At the looby!