The break up

How dare you Jeong what have i done wrong that you have a guts to cheat on me! Nayeon said while crying hard*

we all gasp in shocked!

Babe its not what you think!

Then what i already saw your conversation with your girl! How can you explain this! Stupid moron! Dont talk to me! We are done!

Bab---

Then Nayeon unnie ran going inside her room*

Hey what was that? Chaeyoung said not knowing anything*

You can go now Chaeyoung tour them around ill just stay here. Jeong said weakly then walk pass Chaeng then enter to his room*

What happened guys? Chaeng ask again not knowing anything*

Well@#%

flashback

while walking in the hallway 2 yeon is leading because they were talking privately hehe..

Babe what should we do should we tell them that lets have a day for beach here because you know the beach in busan was so beautiful and peaceful!?

Hmm

Are you listening babe?Then Nayeon look to Jeong seeing her lover smiling like an idiot while using phone then she peeked over it seeing that she's exchanging text to someone and seeing the nickname that he texting was pissed her to the limit.*

Then she slap Jeong hard!

How dare you Jeong what have i done wrong that you have a guts to cheat on me! Nayeon said while crying hard*

Then end

How can you know what happen Jihyo unnie? Dahyun said*

well im listening to Nayeon and Jeong conversation because i found it funny and because im bored you guys are clearly flirting in front of my salad!

Ehh are you sick unnie how can you find it funny when they just breakup? Momo said*

because Nayeon didn't know that the one whose Jeong texting is that was his sister haha! Jihyo said while laughing hard*

lets just take a rest or watch movie again because we won't be Happy roaming around busan leaving our parents alone while having a misunderstanding and a breakup haha! Sana said laughing along with jihyo*

boring chapter sorry guys i just lack of breakup
moments because i never get to that situation
because im single since born haha
Hope i can keep up in next chapter guys🥰👻