Trip to busan!!

Morning comes all of them wake up early to prepare because they still have long way to jurney..

Yahh nabong Where are you and that ostrich the heck are you guys planning to be late and be a VIP!! Jihyo shout on the phone talking to Nayeon who just pick up jihyo's call*

Yahh chill Jihyo we are on the way just wait for 5 minutes, okay? Nayeon said*

Fuck that 5 minutes of yours Nayeon we have been waiting for almost 2 hours! Jihyo said annoyingly*

Hahaha sorry Jihyo Nayeon was late to woke up plus so slow to prepared. Jeong said*

What ever come here faster so i can kick your asses! Jihyo said still annoyed*

Calm down jihyonnie you can kick them later so calm down you might have a heart attack and die just because of that couple. Dubu said*

Thanks dubu but that couple are pissing me of..

Looks who's here look jihyo unnie. Chaeng said*

Am i that so prety thats why all of you look to me? Nayeon proudly said*

Anni Nayeon we are just looking at you because you almost 3hours late and still looks the same.... ugly. Tzuyu savagely said*

Yah---- babe just shut up Tzuyu was just honest. Jeong joined to tease Nayeon*

Aww realy prepare yourself you will not sleep with me in the bed you'll sleep at the couch...

Its ok jeong oppa my room is open for you. Chaeng said*

yahh my child why your on your appas side? Nayeon said dramatically*

stop it now the car is here now! jihyo said*

owwww what a rich kid you are chaeng. Dubu said*

It wasn't mine dubu its my grandparents car and welt not mine. Chaeng said*

What a humble you are Chaeng agh i think im falling to you changie. Dahyun said*

Yahh wtf are you saying tufo come here i will fry you! Momo said*

Haha serve you right dubu your a flirt haha jeong said*

Lets just get in this fucking limousine gays!! Jihyo said*

Yeah lets go come here my baby im sorry im just joking you know that. Dubu said*

Sit beside me or ill kill you! Momo said*

Ok baby im sorry again. Dahyun said while giving a pick of kiss on momo cheeks*

ok but buy me alot of food later ok.

Yess baby are we good now?

No we will be good if you already buy me food I'll sleep first do whatever you want! Momo said*

There sitting position!

Jeong|Nayeon |Jihyo |sana|momo|Dahyun |

Mina|Chaeng |Tzuyu|

So thats for the week guys hope you'll love it goodbye for now guys and one more thing is don't expect me to put some of heart break here guys i dont like putting some kind of sad story here but still thinking and i dont like cheaters but wait for it guys... Be safe as always!!!

Im still have no clue what to do guys!!!
  Just stay tuned hahaha🖤