part 10

So let's start the fire and ice journey

A godown is shown.....where there is full darkness....

Boom.....some voices are hearable....someone is beating a person black and blue.....

Person:what do u thought haan u will kill my officer and I won't get any clue about u????

Goon:huhh.....ahhhhh tujh jesi item se maar kha raha hu ufff maza aagaya

Person:oh really....and took out knife from pocket and cutted his left hands finger...

The goon shouted badly and blood was ozzing from his hand....

Person:aage se mere samne kuch bhi bolne se pehle sochlena ki anjaam kya hoga aur han dont u dare to think that i will kill u first u will tell me ur boss name and then I will make u beg in front of me for ur death......

Goon:u will have to regret these....

Person:i dont reget my decision and my doings....officer(to other one) make sure he should not get food for next 48 hours and he should not sleep next 3 nights....otherwise u know what will be the result....

Officer:yes mam....

At shergill house.....

Sangeet preprations are done and soon singhaniya's are goona arrive.....

Divya danced on many new songs and shown rakshit's as well as drishti's childhood journey pics.....

Drishti's parents also perfomed on a song and mahima and suvarna performed together at a song....(imagine any songs as maine kal k part main kaha i don't describe here anything....so adjust plzzzz)

Divya told drikshit to perform....firstly rakshit was saying no but due to divya's wish he had to agree and by then drishti performed on a romantic song....

Sangeet ceremony ended on a very beautiful family dance performance....

And now tommo there is marriage at singhaniya's villa......

Many person have their different thoughts and feelings....

Drishti is hell emotional as well as Tensed too....afterall she is getting emotional bciz she is gonna go to another house by leaving her parents her memories her home and tensed bcoz the new home new members new family the many new responsibility and she is goona step in into the new phase of her life as a married women....

Rakshit is confused that what's happening around him....the girl whom he loves....he has no clue about her and the girl with whom tomorrow his marriage would be done he doesn't like her.....is he doing ryt by doing this marriage only for his mom's sake...is he doing ryt with the girl who is dreaming a new life of her with him????? Is he doing ryt with his love by doing this marriage???? Is he doing ryt with himself????? So much of questions in his kind but alas he don't have answer of any questions not a single questions.....

Manish and suvarna....they are very emotional afterall tomorrow their princess their daughter is goona leave this house and leave them after marriage....for them their daughter is their world....they love her immensely and they knew their daughter also loves them a lot....their chirping bird of the house their daughter will not be greet them mornings after tomorrow....their drishti will not demand any thing from his hero....noone will call suvarna jaya bachchan when she would get emotional....and their life will go to another house.....

Mahima is very happy that finally his son is getting married to that girl who can make him happy....she truly believes that drishti is the perfect match for his son.....she also known that rakshit has agreed for this marriage only for her....but she knows that his son will fall for drishti as she is the one who can bring lost rakshit back and she is the only one who can give all the happiness to rakshit.......

The wedding day.....

Indeed this is a very big day for boy and girl as well as their families too.....

Singhaniya's are ready to welcome the baratis I mean ladkewale...

Shergills are ready and has left for singhaniya's villa.....

Shergill reach to the singhaniya's villa

Subarna welcomed them did aarti of rakshit blessed him and took him towards the mandap...

Panditji started the ritual and puja and soon bride is called....

Drishti came with manish....and sat beside rakshit...

Paditji started to chant the mantras and asked bride and groom to exchange the varmala....after varmala they sat to their respective seat....and then panditji said that it's time for pheras.....

Drikshit took 7 pheras and panditji said them the vows at each pheras...after pheras panditji said rakshit to fill her hairline by Vermilion and put nuptail chain(mangalsutra) around her neck.....

Rakshit filled Vermilion (sindoor) and tied nuptail chain....

They took blessing of elders and it was vidai time for drishti...

Drishti cried by hugging her parents and her parents too cried.....after this shergill left with drishti......

They reach shergill mansion...

Mahima welcomed the newlyweds by doing aarti and made drishti enter the house after kicking the chaval kalash and drishti's handprint outside the main door...

(Like such)

(Like such)

Divya said that if bhai and bhabhi have to enter inside the hose then rakshit have to giver her a latest designer dress a pair of heels a necklace and a ring....

Rakshit agreed as he was hell frustrated with the marriage rituals n all and then divya took drishti to the rakshit's room......

This was today's update.....

Hope u liked it.....

Boom dhamake hi dhamake honge💥💥💥💥💥

Rakshit's relevation in front of drishti.....

Lavanya is backkkkkk

Lava drishti rakshit

Wohooo are u guyss exicitedddddd?????????????