part 11

So firstly I m very thankful to each one of you for ur support towards me and my stories.....Thank you very much everyone that u r spending ur precious time for reading my story this means a lot for me.......

Really when I decided that I will start to write a story on drikshit...literally mujhe ye nahi pata tha ki mujhe itna sara support milega woh bhi kuch hi dino main coz I was a silent reader...maine socha ki itne achhe achhe writers ki stories hai toh meri story ko kaun read karega...and then also maine decide kiya ki ohk I will write and post and if kuch response nahi aayega toh after a month I will unpublish....but within just some days I got so much of love and support and response from u guyss that I can't describe....indeed jo mujhe dar tha ki koi nahi read karega ya ye dar ki no one will like my idea and story voh dar apne aap nikal gaya as u guyss are very supportive....seriously guyss u all are very supportive and I m very thankful to all of you.....thank you so much everyone......aap logo ke support ki vajah se hi today I m writing the 3rd ff on drikshit and maine nahi socha tha ki main 3rd story bhi likhungi...mujhe bas ye tha ki I have to write a story and after that sabkuch apneaap hota gaya u guyss supported me and aaj bhi main likh rahi hu......

Thank you for all the love and support guyss....today if I m writing that is just bcoz of u all otherwise ye possible nahi hota so jitna bhi thank you bolu utna kam hoga...

Aur ab isse pehle aap log jutte chapal uthalo main chalti hu aap Sare story enjoy karo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals orchids and some more flowers.....scented candles were there...and it was looking elegant.....

Divta made drishti sat at middle of the bed and her face was covered with vail....

Divya:all the best bhabhiiii have fun😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

(Nahi divii kaash esa ho sakta.......drishti be ready to get a shockkkkk)

Drishti blushed on her statement and divya left the room.....

Drishti was feeling so nervous that what will happen now.....she can feel butterflies in her stomach....

Soon rakshit entered in the room......

Drishti fisted her palms due to nervousness........

Rakshit's eyes were red and bloodshot...it seems like he had drinks........

After entering the room he seen the decorations.....he was already hell frustrated and angry and now this decorations....his anger grew and he started to speak......(note please read if u r comfortable with language)

Rakshit:drishti....drishti singhaniya....opps sorry mrs drishti rakshit shergill ryt...oh wowww tum ek baat batao esa kya hua jo meri mom ne tumhe mere liye finalize kiya aur meri aur tumhari shaddi fix karvadi....haan batao batao

Drishti was numb and was shocked after hearing these....

Rakshit(in a very high angery tone...scremed):what!!!! U idiot why are you sitting like these???? oh wait kahi tumhe ye toh nahi lagta na ki main tumhare pyaar main hu aur isiliye maine shaddi ki hai???wait wait wait tum yaha baithi ho ese matlab u think that today is our first night haan....what do u think that I am gonna make love with u......u fucking bitch don't u dare to think or assume this things....u know what maine ye shaddi sirf apni mom k liye ki hai and u bitch listen to me very carefully I don't love you I love lavanya....yes I love lavanya she is my freaking everything and u.....u r just here due to my mom...she wanted me to get married with such a girl whom I don't know and wait I m confused that why the hell u agreed to get married with me....u know what I don't have time to waste on a stupid girl like u so just remember that whatever I told that stays between us and inside the room and dont u dare to come near me now just change and sleep.....

(Chalo ek ek karke jutte chappal maro aur galiya nikalo but ek ek karke haan comment section main shanti se line tode bina marna😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝)

He left and slept on the couch in front of the bed.....

(Now u guys are thinking that rakshit itna chikha chillaya kisine suna nahi??? Toh shergill mension k saare rooms soundproof hai...
Wese mujhe ye bada saval aata hai matlab jab bhi kisi serial main hero ya heroine chillate hai toh baki family members ko pata kese nahi chalta matlab raaz kya hai🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔khair lets get back to story)

Drishti was numb to react tears were flowing from her eyes......she cried 😭😭😭😭😭😭she gone to bathroom... Took out all jewellery sat on her knees and was crying continuously 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭tears were flowing from her eyes.......she was remembering all the moments which she spent with her parents....no one dared to talk with her in high pitch of tone and here rakshit told such disgusting things to her........

Her crying session has no end......she forget that she was crying from hours and still tears were not stopping from her eyes her love has broken her trust.......the person she loved he had cheated her he had cheated her family

The sun rose.........the new morning sun peeped into the room.........

Drishti was still crying....ehole night she cried..her eyes were turned into puffy red due to continues crying.....face was turned pale

She got up took out her clothes from suitcase and gone to take shower

She started shower..water droplets were flowing to her body.....she was still crying....water passed through her body........she closed the shower dried herself and wore a beautiful saree.....

she closed the shower dried herself and wore a beautiful saree

She wore this...her some of the hairs were tied with a butterfly...wire a pair of earrings and watch on a hand and some bangles on other....

She cleaned her tears....did minimal makeup so that anyone cannot find that she cried whole night.....wore mangalsutra and applied sindoor.....

She came out from bathroom and found rakshit still sleeping....when she checked time it was showing 6:30.....

She covered rakshit with duvet and gone downside....sge made lemonade and put on the table beside rakshit......

So this was today's update...

Hope u liked it.....

Ab kya hoga aage ye soch rahe ho na?????

Socho socho socho aur mujhe bhi bata dena if pata chal jaye toh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣