part 6

It was next morning....sun peeped and the day was very bright signing that something is goona happen....

Rakshit has completed his gym and is now going to take a shower....

Rakshit started the shower....water was touching to his body and he was in his thoughts.... (This contains some hard words if anyone has problem they should skip...)

Rakshit's pov...

Aghhhhh fucking shit man aaj uss so called ladki k ghar jana hai...aghhhh oh god mom ko kya batau main ab ki mujhe nahi karni hai ye shit chize...i m not at all interested and that to with someone I don't know...i love lavanya i want to spend my life with her but what should I say to my mom jab mujhe khud nahi pata ki lavaya ko mujhse shaadi karni bhi hai ya nahi fucking shit...my life is becoming hell ryt now....lavanya se jitni baar maine pucha ki does she want to spend her life with me every bloody shit time she diverts the topics and last time when I was goona ask her her mom got attack and she leaved to delhi....and now her phone is not reachable I mean what the heck yrrr ab uska call bhi nahhi lag raha uske ghar k number par call kiya toh no one is receiving aghhh mom k liye sirf mom k liye ye shaadi kar raha hu but jav lavanya aayegi aur use pata chalega tab kya hoga ahhhh shitttt....that bloody girl...i m sure she has planned something yes she is just marrying me for the sake of money otherwise why she agreed to get marry with someone who she doesn't know....oh god my head is aching like hell....

He turned off shower and got ready.....

Rakshit got ready into these....and was looking dammm handsome.....

He gone down stairs....

Rakshit:morning mom..

Mahima:good morning beta...rakshit I want to talk with u on a serious topic

Rakshit:mom I agreed for marriage na

Mahima:it's not about that...

Rakshit:toh kya baat hai???

Mahima showed her phone in which a news was flashing...

Mahima:ye dekh ye media cake bol rahe hai ki rakshit aur lavanya ka affair chal raha hai and now lavanya is pregnant with rakshit shergill's child so she came for delhi to abort..

Rakshit:mom it's fake news baba kyu dhayan de rahe ho media ka kaam hai esi bakvaas baate failana mat dhayan do aap

Mahima:han beta I know aur specially jabse company ki president lavanya bani hai na tabse media valo ne mere bachhe k baare main ye sab chapna(publish) karna start kardiya hai isiliye mujhe ye ladki bilkul pasand nahi hai pata nahi jab dekho tab tere aas paas hi rehti hai aur isi vajah se inlogo ye lagta hai ki tera aur uska kuch hai...rakshit Tu na isse dur hi raha kar

Rakshit (in mind):oh goddd why just due to this bloddy shit now my mom doesn't like the girl whom i m in love...and now if she got to know then I m sure mu mom will kill lavanya 1st and then will kill me....bloody fucking peoples of media...