Characters Sketch

So let me give some information about our story's character....

Mahima shergill :Mahima ji inke baare main kya batau

Mahima shergill :Mahima ji inke baare main kya batau...ek perfect mother...single mother.... Her husband died in an accident and from that day she took responsibilities of business as well as home and her children....she has a son and a daughter....as her son has become responsible so all the business is being handeled by her son...she really lives her children....now she just wanted a perfect bride for her son....

Rakshit sgergill :son of mahima shergill....his father died in an accident....now his world is his mom and his sister.....he took all the responsibility of business and home....owner of Shergill Group of Companies....the no. 1 company in world....u will see SGC in any part of world....he is rude arrogant ruthless to the world...if you lied and did any mistake then u will have to face his worst side....but on the same time caring and protective for his family....girls drool over him...of course he is hot handsome dashing as well as a very successful businessman....his mom tried many ways that he can agree to get married but alas he don't give a shit to those talks and girls......

Divya shergill :daughter of mahima shergill...jaan and princess of Shergill mension....she is very pampered by her elder brother....CEO of SGC....bubbly chirpy and fun-loving but when it comes to work.....she is shadow of her brother.....doesnt allow a mere mistake in work....wants her brother to get setteled in his life as she knows hoelw much her brother had sufferred....in a very small age they lost their father her mom has suffered a lot and her brother also took the responsibility from a small age....so she wants him to be happy....

Lavanya Malhotra :Friend of rakshit from clg time and now she is president of SGC....(so who is president ryt??? So In an organization or company where a CEO is already in charge, the president is the second in command. In the corporate world, presidents often hold the position of chief operating officer) u will get more info about her in story....

Mr Manish singhaniya and Mrs suvarna manish singhaniya : Mr singhaniya is the owner if the 3rd largest business empire Singhaniya's Group of Work....very successful businessman and is very jolly in nature....

Mrs singhaniya wife of manish singhaniya....loves her husband a lot and runs many ngos and does social work.....

Both loves their daughter very much.... She is apple of their eyes...

Drishti simghaniya :Daughter of manish and suvarna....CEO of Shinganiya's group of Work......a very kind hearted.... Simple, fun-loving, caring and innocent soul.....she hardly shouts on people....a very soft-spoken girl......she is really like a flower jisko bohot pyaar aur care se kisine rakha ho just like that neither she raised her voice on someone until it's mostly important nor anyone has raised their voice against her.....

So this was some of the information about the characters....

Hope u liked it....

Rakshit and drishti polls apart...one who is rude arrogant and ruthless a smallest mistake and aghhhh u gotta see his worst side and drishti simple fun-loving girl jisne aaj tak unchi aawaz main nahi baat ki hai na kisise unchi aawaz suni hai.....

How will their journey be????

Did both will fall in love?????

If yes then how????

Characters will pop up and pop out as per story demands....

Thank you ❤❤❤❤