part 12

Happy makarsankranti guysss...

Let's get back to the story....

She covered rakshit with duvet and gone downside....she made lemonade and put on the table beside rakshit......

She gone to kitchen....asked chef that what everyone like to have after waking up...

Cheft said mahima mam likes tea divya beti orange juice and rakshit baba black coffee....

Drishti nodded her head and started to prepare tea and black coffee....she also prepared orange juice within the time....

(Ab ye mat puchna ki drishti ko saro k room k baare main kese pata chala...she asked servants...)

Drishti put tea at mahima's room...

Juice at divya's room...

Ad then she entered at her room (han ab rakku ka room uska bhi room hogaya na )

Rakshit was woked up and had completed the lemonade....

Drishti put black coffee in front of him...

(Kya soch rahe ho ki rakku ko yaad nahi hai kal raat vali chiz aur baat are usko sab kuch yaad haii.......)

Rakshit got up holded drishti from her arm tightly and pinned her towards the wall...

Rakshit:what do u think haan????samajhi kya ho tum khudko badi tyaag ki devi banna chahti ho??? Ya fir meri mom k saamne ye sabit karna chahti ho ki main kitna bura hu haan wait a sec tumhe lagta hai tum ye achhi biwi banne ka natak karogi aur main tumhe accept kar lunga???? Not in ur dreams babe esa kabhi nahi hoga aur haan kal raat maine jo kuch bhi kaha nai mean that so dont try to act oversmart with me.....

Drishti's arm was paining as his hold was so tight......

Rakshit:yaad rakhna meri mom ko kuch bhi batane ki sochi bhi na toh esa haal karunga ki u will beg infront of me not to torture u....

He leaves her...

Drishti:maine extra strong banayi hai black coffee so have that bacha kucha nasha bhi utar jayega....

Saying this she left....

Rakshit was numb to react that what has happened in friction bof seconds yesterday night also he told each and everything to her and behaved so badly and now also he behaved so bad but then also she didn't asked anything nor said anything and not tried to create any scene....why????? Is she hiding something?????

After shrugging all the thoughts he sip his black coffee.....gone to gym did his routine and had a hot shower....

He changed into 3piece suit and gone downstairs.....

While he was stepping downside he seen a beautiful view...

Drishti has completed serving bf to mahima and divya and now the trio were having fun and masti were pulling eachothers leg...

After his father's death he hasn't seen his mom laughing these much freely....but today she was laughing that also because of drishti.....by seeing his mom laughing wholeheartedly a smile crept on his face....

He moved foreward pecked his mom's forehead and wished her morning

Mahima:good morning rakshit....

Divya:good morning bhai wese kal raat thik se soye the??? 😜😜😜

Rakshit(sternly):diviiiii

Mahima:divi dont tease my bachha

Divya:han han ye hi hai aapka bachha meri toh bas bhabhi hai haina bhabhi...