C.12

~••Ambrosia••~

~••Ambrosia••~

After the bell calling for the end of potions rang out through the school, he all but hopped out of seat. He was so eager it almost showed on his face and by the amused glint in her eyes, he knew Irene picked up on it.

As he impatiently waited for her to pack her stuff, he grabbed her hand as soon as she finished and briskly walked out, dragging her with him out of the classroom. Casually, he ignored the professor who smiled fondly with a whisper of, "Young love" on his lips. He just as casually ignored the tell tale heating of his face.

"So, where is it?" He asked as he finally toned down his excitement, realizing he didn't actually know where the chamber was. The blue eyed girl smiled at him amusedly and walked with him in the opposite direction he was taking them before.

"Don't you want to show Nagini, Draco, Castor, and Pullox?" Her grip was loose on his hand, he could pull away and say no if he so wished. Not that he really had a reason to. So he gave a graceful shrug, "Why not?"

After a quick trip to their rooms the two children donned two live snake skin accessories.

"You trust me, Tom?" She as-"Yes." His response came quickly and without any thought of hesitation. It warmed her heart and she gave a soft smile that he stubbornly wouldn't look at. Tom Riddle's trust wasn't anything to take lightly it was very much like the boy itself. Hard to get, hard to give, and hard to keep. She just knew he was a right menace when betrayed.

"Come with me to the bathroom." She all but commanded already making her way up the stairs. And quite honestly, he didn't find an issue with the request. He's always stood outside the bathroom when she went back at the orphanage. He shook his head breathing an amused breath through his nose. Was he supposed to be embarrassed?

Soon, the two stood outside of the second floor girls restroom. "Well, are you going to go? I'll be out here but this is the last stop before we're going to chamber." Tom said, crossing his arms with a frown on his face. Irene seemed to find this to be extremely comical by the wide smile on her face, "Oh, Tom, you're coming in with me!" He sputtered for a moment, genuinely at a loss of words.

" I do not want to be here for whatever sick shit y'all are about to do." Draco hissed directly into her ear from his perch on her shoulder. A giggle broke through her lips, this was hilarious.

Tom thought for a second. Then turned to the grinning girl in front of him with a deadpanned face, "This is the entrance isn't it?" He sounded so utterly disappointed that she couldn't even hope to contain the laughter that spilled out. "A girls lavatory as Salazar Slytherin's entrance to the great and renowned chamber of secrets." Tom sighed, shaking his head wondering if the man was a pervert.

"Yes. There, there, it's okay. I'm sure there's a reason why it's here. And well, it hasn't been found yet has it?" Irene said patting the boy on the back delicately.