C.5

"There is only power and those too weak to seek it." -Tom Marvolo Riddle

The day after Dumbledore's surprise visit, the two orphans decided to go to Diagon Alley to get their supplies as soon as possible. Irene wanted to beat the Hogwarts Horde. The matron did not care what the two did so they simply told her they were going out and they'd be back eventually.

"We're going to need to stop by Knockturn Alley as well." The girl mused putting a finger to her bottom lip. "We need to get second wands without the trace on them to handle anything that comes up. I don't really know how much money is in my vault...I think I should be Heiress Black, but I don't know about being Heiress Potter." she said looking toward the boy walking by her side.

"Well. I'm sure regardless if you're heiress or not, you'll be able to access at least a small amount of both the Black and Potter house vaults. Doesn't the Potter family have a trust fund vault made for the use of all blood members?" The boy responded after noticing she looked to him for confirmation.
"Yes! They do of course I forgot."

She led the boy into a dingy looking pub making him look at her dubiously, "You are sure this is the right place?" Making an affronted face she quickly changed it to a pout, "You dare to doubt this face?"
Raising an eyebrow, the boy shot back a cheeky "Definitely." with a teasing smirk. The girl shook her brunette head at him with a small, amused smile tugging on her pale pink lips.

"Yes, we're in the right place. Let me just..." She trailed off, tongue slightly sticking out of her mouth in concentration before knocking on a single brick out of the brick wall. For a moment, nothing happened but of course, when Tom opened his mouth to tease her arse silly, the brick wall opened up to reveal a secret pathway. Soon, his mouth was just left hanging open. It was, well the only way to describe it would be, magical. The streets were bustling with people that had floating trunks following them and expensive robes of all assortments flaring behind them as they walked briskly to their destination.

Irene laughed as she gave the handsome boy a gentle pat on the cheek, "Close your mouth, love, you'll catch flies." She taunted with a delighted smile was on her lips but before even she finished it, his mouth snapped shut with a light flush on his cheeks. "Shut up!" Taking her hand and deciding to take the lead, despite not knowing where exactly to go. No, he definitely wasn't pouting and even if he was, she couldn't see it anyway.

Content to let him lead to soothe his ego, she smiled pointing him toward a big, towering white building. "Right there. See that big white building? That's the bank it's the first stop." He knew exactly what she was doing but chose not to acknowledge it with words. His actions were usually what spoke louder anyway. To him words were weapons to either hurt, manipulate, or intimidate.

It did please him immensely to have someone understand what he needed and comply to it without words being needed though. Like they were in an impeccable sync. It was a feeling he knew he wouldn't find in anyone else. Nobody in the whole world could understand him better than Irene. He wanted the best and nobody was better than the witch at his side. Powerful and beautiful, he would lay his claim on her early on at this school, so nobody even got ideas of touching her. She would be perfect as they changed the magical world for the better.

He would let them lay their eyes on his partner with the threat of it being an forbidden act to even speak of her name with a hint of lust without repercussion. They would never see the many faces he's seen of her; the look of possessive rage when someone touched her things, the wistful look in her eye under the moonlight in their shared room, the delighted smile she gave him when he did a spell perfectly right, and he just couldn't forget her ruffled morning 'Potter hair'.