-The End-

Trigger Warning! - Mentions of murder and Suicide!

------------------------------------------------------------

Time flew. It had now been a full six weeks. There was still no trace of Yeosang and even at several airports he was nowhere recorded by a surveillance camera. Yunho found confirmation that something bad must have happened to Yeosang.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were very busy. In the past few weeks, more missing people have been reported than ever before. All of the missing came from the local area and some had already been found dead.

For Hongjoong it was a clear motive. All corpses had an umbrella scratched on their forearm. The population has already been warned and informed. What was also not yet revealed whether the perpetrator was a woman or a man. What was clear is that the perpetrator worked very cleanly. So far they have never really left any traces that could help the two officers.

There was one body in the lake with a slit neck, the other body was found in a garbage dump. Another was found on the edge of the field in heavy rain and was totally dismembered. Another body was also discovered in a remote area in an underpass. The person was strangled and totally mutilated. Two others were apparently beaten to death with a hammer and also mutilated.

So many murders occurred in just a few weeks that everyone was shocked. At some point, traces had to be left behind or they had to be caught.

Yunho couldn't wait. He called his old classmates and desperately tries to get San and Wooyoung's address. When no one could tell him where they lived, he had no choice but to sniff in the officers office. Somehow he had managed to lure both men out of the room and was searching crazily. Yunho was about to give up when he got the address. He hesitated for a moment and looked at a certain item on the desk, but then packed it up and ran out. He was sure that the two had something to do with Yeosang's disappearance and if they wouldn't declare themselves guilty, he'd have to threaten them with a gun.

Seonghwa came back with a hot coffee and saw the door open. He entered the room and was greeted with utter desolation. He called Hongjoong, who shot to him like lightning and looked panickedly into the room.

"I thought you would take care of him?" Hongjoong squeaked in fear.

"I was going to, but he asked so insistently for a hot coffee, so I left to get him one. I didn't think he would do this. " Seonghwa tried to explain himself and set the coffee aside.

"Ok. It is as it is now. We have to see what he was searching for and it would probably be easier to see what he took with him on the camera up here!" Hongjoong made clear as he pointed to the camera in the top corner of the room.

He took out a small laptop and the two looked at everything carefully. They quickly found what they were looking for and alerted their colleagues. They had to stand in for them in the office as the couple made their way to San and Wooyoung's penthouse.

Once there, everything was calm. They rang and knocked but no one answered. They were hoping that Yunho wasn't here when they received a call.

"Shooting in an old factory area nearby. Four people were spotted. And one of them is Jeong Yunho!" Seonghwa hoped that Yunho wouldn't do anything rash as they hurried.

It took the two officers only 10 minutes when they arrived at the old remote factory site. They searched the whole building and found Yunho sitting on the floor next to a blood-smeared jacket.

"Mr. Jeong. How dare you! Do you know how dangerous that is. Doing it alone is never good and, above all, not illegally armed!" Hongjoong angrily said as he secured the gun.