-2-

I actually wanted to upload this chapter way earlier but I don't know why I didn't as I've had it finished for quite some time now lol
My apologies😅

SMUT!

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------

After scrubbing tiles with bleach for quite a while, the couple sat in front of the still-burning fireplace with a glass of red wine in their hands. They had thrown Wooyoung's sweater in the fire too, as the blood had already dried up and would leave stains after washing anyway. Wooyoung would just put on one of the many other sweaters in his walk-in closet. He had enough anyway.

"You know, honey, I kind of thought it was totally sexy when you choped Yeosang apart." Wooyoung smiled while looking at the older.

"You really are something." San smirked.

"Do you remember the project we were supposed to present in 9th grade? The one which was cancelled last second?" San asked and waited for Wooyoung to remember.

"Yeah, I remember! 'How to plan a perfect murder without getting caught.' That's what it was called, right?" Wooyoung remembered.

"Yes, that one. What would you say if we try planning a murder and see if we are turned on afterwards as well? I'm already getting hard just thinking about it!" San excitedly suggested.

"To be honest, I really want to do that with you, but I think we should figure out what we do when someone asks about Yeosang. We should wait until everything settles down." Wooyoung said. He really hoped that no one would find out.

"You're right, let's wait and use the time to make plans for our 'project'." San put the word project in quotes and received one of the prettiest smiles back.

-

The next day they both boys had to go back to school. It was Monday and they had math together. San could understand math thanks to Wooyoung, but he didn't always get everything right away. Wooyoung often had to explain some things to the taller one in the middle of class, but that didn't bother any of the teachers, because Wooyoung was simply too intelligent to forbid this.

After 20 minutes of class, a short break was initiated as a new student was added to the class. When San found out, all the alarm bells in his head went off. New students always meant they didn't know Wooyoung was his.

When the still unknown student entered the classroom, San put a possessive arm over Wooyoung's shoulder and hugged him to the side. His face reflected his feelings and his eyes were already hatefully staring at the tall boy who was standing in front of the blackboard to introduce himself to his new classmates.

"Hello, my name is Jeong Yunho. I'm 17 years old and love math." The new student spoke up confidently.

"Nice to meet you Yunho. Please take a seat next to Chanhee. I think you will get along well with Wooyoung right behind your seat because he has the best grades out of this whole school." The teacher proudly said and gestured to where he should sit down.

Yunho made his way to the back of the class and grinned at Wooyoung before he sat down. Wooyoung's hand squeezed San's thigh and held him back so that he wouldn't attack the boy. He couldn't freak out in front of their teacher.

After San calmed down, the rest of the classes that day were relaxed. The school bell signaled the end of the school day and everyone left the classroom, except the couple. The two were still holding hands and sat in their seats when Yunho entered the classroom again.

"Hey, Wooyoung was your name, right? I thought we could exchange numbers and meet sometimes to talk about math!" The boy with the orange-tinged hair asked aloud.