-3-

SMUT!

DRUG CONSUMPTION!

------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung woke up. The sun was already shining into the room and directly into his face, which showed off his darker skin tone very nicely. When he tried to open his eyes, he failed. After several tries, his eyes got used to the bright light and he was able to open them. Wooyoung stretched all his limbs and yawned softly. His hand searched the other side of the bed for his boyfriend, but only made contact with a cold cover. Wondering where San was, Wooyoung turned to his side and sat up. Usually San was the one who slept longer and didn't want to get up.

Wooyoung pushed his covers aside and stood up. He adjusted his boxers, pulled a sweater over his disheveled hair and opened the bedroom door. The smell he caught made his stomach growl loudly. He hadn't smelled that smell in a long time. With a big grin, he made his way to the kitchen, where all the suspicions in his mind were confirmed.

An older woman in her 50s was standing in front of the stove. Wooyoung didn't have to think twice and knew immediately that it was his parents' housekeeper. She had known him since he was born and was like a second mother to him.

Wooyoung was standing in the middle of the room when he was hugged from behind. He let a small scream cross his lips, which caused the woman to turn around.

"Wooyoung-ah, you're awake. Good morning my big boy." She smiled gently when she saw the two of them, hugging tightly, in front of her.

Honey, why are you awake already? And when did you plan all of this? I wanted to surprise you with cooking on your special day! I had everything planned out already! "Wooyoung spoke with a slightly disappointed tone while pouting.

"That's exactly why I've asked Ivory to come over. I didn't want you to overwork yourself just because it's my birthday. I want to spend this day with you." San tried to explain himself.

"That's really so nice of you. Happy 18th birthday from me! I love you so much!" Wooyoung congratulated San and reached up to press a soft kiss on San's lips.

Ivory watched the boys with loving eyes. She had known San since he was a little boy and had prophesied their love for each other much earlier than they had themselves and was sure that the two would perceive their love for each other on their own. Seeing them both grown up and in love made her very happy.

"Boys, sit down at the table, I'll bring you the food in a moment. It's almost ready." Ivory said still smiling brightly.

San and Wooyoung made their way to the table and sat down in front of each other, holding hands above the table.

"You know, now that we've finished high school, our daily routine is way more relaxed and I love it like this." Wooyoung smiled while looking San deeply in the eyes.

"Yes it definitely is and I love it as well!" San answered while also staring lovely at Wooyoung's beautiful face.

Their last year in high school was pretty normal and carefree. Wooyoung had no problems getting his degree anyway and San had also improved enormously compared to last year. All thanks to Wooyoung.

The two had agreed that they would graduate before they could put their 'plan' into action. Now that they have passed this hurdle, they could concentrate fully on it.

Yeosang's death was now a little bit more than one year ago and no one suspected anything. He was reported missing by the school, but after Yunho had shown the alleged text messages from his best friend to the police, they assumed that Yeosang had indeed left the country.