-4-

SMUT!

Trigger Warning! Read at Your Own Risk!

------------------------------------------------------------

Big parties, lots of alcohol and drugs. The past few weeks have been a routine that the couple were slowly beginning to enjoy.

Mingi was now the boys' constant companion and thus also earned more money by selling his drugs. Wooyoung now tolerated the substances much better and no longer had too strong symptoms of withdrawal, as they were consumed almost regularly. The same applied to San, although he had been doing drugs for a longer time than Wooyoung. He didn't really want to let it get this far since he had seen the consequences up close on his brother, but seeing Wooyoung so carefree made him give in.

On a dark evening, the two walked hand in hand down the back alleys on their way to another party. Drugs weren't on their agenda today. They went to the party with the plan to kill. A very certain person should be exactly at this party. This boy had been going after Wooyoung in 8th grade and had recently contacted him again. San was of course very pissed off and angry. He had already threatened him back then that if he tried to flirt with Wooyoung again, he would make him suffer. And that's exactly the plan today.

Shortly after, they arrived in front of the house and saw him through the window. Wooyoung's hand squeezed his boyfriend's as he spoke.

"You are here, nothing can happen to me. I'm also afraid to go upstairs with him alone, but I know that you will be there."

San nodded quickly before glancing at the silver haired boy in the window.

The two entered the house and San kissed Wooyoung full on the lips before going upstairs. Wooyoung then turned in the direction of the room in which he had seen the boy, took a deep breath and went inside.

As soon as he entered the room he saw the boy. And he saw him too. Wooyoung felt a chill run down his spine as the boy raised his eyebrows and stared at him intensely. Wooyoung felt exposed, naked and disgusted. That was exactly the look he had at school back then.

The boy stood up and walked over to where Wooyoung was still standing

"Wooyoung, what brings you here?" The boy smirked and moved even closer to Wooyoung. He had closed the door to the party room and they were now alone in the hallway.

"F.. Felix..." he began to stutter, but was immediately interrupted by an arm around his shoulder.

"Where's your psycho boyfriend? Huh? Did you finally get rid of that trash? Because of him, my mother took me out of school and we moved to Australia again. I hated that guy so much." Felix said while hugging Wooyoung even closer.

Wooyoung couldn't answer. It made him even more angry that Felix was talking about San like that, but he couldn't give in now. He somehow has to get the guy up to the room. He just didn't know how to do it without looking suspicious.