SLEEPOVER TIME YAY + game sessions gone right?

Evan opened the door and smiled towards Jonathan. 'That damn mask'

"So...welcome to my humble abode." Evan bowed slightly.

Jonathan wheezed and stepped in, kicking off his shoes. "Glad to be here."

"So...are you hungry or do we eat later?"

"Eat later. Let's go right to the point. What games do you have?" Jonathan asked.

Evan chuckled, "You know, the usual. GTA, Call of Duty, Far Cry 4... and then a bunch of games on my computer."

"Do you have Garry's Mod?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes."

"Cool, 'cause I brought my laptop with me and I thought we could play TTT or something."

"Good call." Evan smiled. Jonathan smiled back but Evan could not see.

"Also umm...I've seen your face you know..."

Jonathan blinked. "So? Doesn't mean I can't wear this."

"Yeah, you just don't have to..." Evan scratched the back of his head. Jonathan raised an eyebrow. "So you really wanna stare at my horrid face all night?"

"Wait what?"

"...My face is ugly."

".....Dude. Your face is more handsome than mine and I'm the damn chick magnet of the school."

Jonathan's eyes widened at the comment. He felt sort of...uncomfortable with that saying. Kind of like... jealous. "Yeah, should've guessed that," he mumbled.

Evan sighed, "Nevermind, you can keep it on."

"I was planning on keeping it on," Jonathan sassed. Evan's eyes widened while Jonathan's narrowed. "Whoa, no need to get hostile!"

"We gonna play GMod or not?" Jonathan changed the subject. Evan sighed and nodded.

---

Marcel knocked on the door. Lui's father opened it. "Oh. Hello Marcel. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Hello mr. Calibre. Yeah." Marcel smiled awkwardly.

"Well, come in." the man stepped away. Marcel walked in. Lui ran to him. "HI!" he shouted in his kid voice.

"Ow hi, eardrum destroyer," Marcel joked. Lui giggled. "So you ready?" Marcel smirked.

"Born ready!"

"Okay Jack, this is what you wanted." Marcel filmed Lui. Lui started up the game. "Like seriously it's just animatronics."

"And you have nowhere to escape from them."

"I'm not afraid, let's fucking do this!" Lui said in his kid's voice.

"Whoa watch your mouth little brat."

"That's what your mom said last night when I couldn't get my mouth away from her breasts!"

Marcel burst out laughing loudly.

---

"AI DIOS MIO!" Arlan yelled as the plane crashed. And then everyone burst out laughing.

"I told you we shouldn't have let Nogla fly the plane!" Craig said between giggles.

"EY! Fuck you!" David shouted.

"I CAN'T-" Brock was probably dying in his chair. Arlan chuckled, "One more go?"

"Nah, I'm done. Fuck this," Craig said.