PARTYYYYYYYY

SO. After my massive fuck up I have re-written the chapter. Please forgive me, I wrote this while tired out of my mind. ;_;
For those of you who didn't get to read my massive fuck up, enjoy another crappy chapter. ._.

Tyler stood up from his bed slowly, trying not to make any sudden movements. When he was upright everything started aching nonetheless. He didn't think he had taken that big of a beating.

His stomach hurt the most as he pressured on it with his hands, sighing.

He grabbed his phone and walked out of his room, immediately greeted by his father. "Oh, Ty! Are you okay?" Tyler wouldn't expect anything more from his always busy father who is even rarely in the apartment on weekends.

"I failed in hurdles. The last one and I didn't jump enough, I guess..." Tyler walked away to the kitchen.

"Hello, honey. Are you feeling better today?" his mother asked.

"Actually, no. So if we have like, leftover salad or something, that would be great breakfast!" Tyler smirked. His father walked in the room as well.

Tyler ended up eating some potato salad his dad had brought over since he hadn't eaten it at work. He noticed his phone buzz on the counter next to his bowl.

Craig: I know that you're prob going with Evan and Marcel, but...can we go together to the party?

Tyler's eyes widened, feeling his whole day turning for the better. "Well, you look happy..." his dad noticed.

"Yeah, I made up with Craig earlier this week."

"Oh! Nice!"

Tyler nodded at his father and replied.

Tyler: I'm sure they'd understand. You know where my place is, right?

Craig: Yup! See you at 8?

Tyler: I'm already counting the seconds. ;)

Craig: ._.

Tyler: xD

'Okay, that was weird... why did I even type that wink face? Meh.' Tyler put down his phone and ate.

---

"Well, it looks like your little friend here might be more than a friends,"

Craig screamed against the duct tape over his mouth, kicking his leg furiously as those were his only body parts not tied up yet.

The man chuckled sadistically. "I'm sure you're confused right now, so let me clarify my identity. I am Jonathan's cousin."

Craig's eyes widened.

"The two men tying you up are Aaron and Ethan."

The two young men, one with crazy messy blue hair and the other with a hoodie on, looked up at Craig. Craig blinked at them.

"And somebody should be joining us any moment." the leader of the operation checked at his watch.

Craig sighed as good as sighing with your mouth duct taped shut can be. His only concern right now was Tyler, anyway. They knew he'd be weak after that massive fail at hurdles yesterday. But how did they even know?

His questions were answered when one of his classmates walked in.

---

Brock and Cody had decided to hang out today. They were just walking around, having finished a conversation about "Outlast".

Cody sighed. "Something on your mind?" Brock asked.

"Yes."

"What?"