We fucked

Jonathan jolted awake, immediately wincing at the pain in his neck. He had been sleeping on a chair, after all. Afterwards he yawned loudly.

He regretted that, remembering that he wasn't the only one in the room. Luckily Brian didn't even twitch. Jonathan sighed and grabbed his phone from his bag.

7:24 am.

"SHIT!" he shouted, covering his mouth with his hand afterwards. This time Brian did react as he groaned, opening his eyes slowly and turning his head towards Jonathan. "Hey..." Brian mumbled.

"Hey. Sorry, but I gotta go quick or I'll be late for school. It was fun yesterday, though," Jonathan stood up, grabbing his bag. Brian nodded, smiling at the boy freaking out. "See you tonight?"

"Uhh yeah, bye!" and with that, Jonathan was off.

"Definitely a weird guy," Brian mumbled to himself.

—-

Scott yawned loudly as he opened his eyes. His eyes saw a face.

Scott flinched and nearly fell out of the bed as he felt Anthony holding him gently. "Wait...I agreed on cuddling yesterday. Oh yeah," he face-palmed. blushing a deep pink.

Anthony mumbled something as he woke up. His eyes opened and immediately he stared at the bruised and broken face inches from his. "Hey."

"Hey," Scott replied, feeling awkward.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Is that even a question? Because I was basically a slave until yesterday."

Anthony frowned and let go of Scott. "Sorry,"

"Meh," Scott shifted in the bed a little as Anthony stood up. He looked at the clock on the wall.

7:24 am.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late! I don't even have my books with me!" Anthony panicked, making Scott giggle loudly.

"Better run then, son!"

"Yup. I'll come by today definitely!"

"Looking forward to it, see ya, Panda!" Scott waved as Anthony dashed out of the room.

He sighed to himself. Every part of his body still hurt. Especially his....ahem.

...

What? You guys have read that one chapter. You all knew what was gonna happen.

—-

Jonathan felt his phone buzz as he pressed the bottom floor button in the elevator. He checked it.

Craig: You gonna make it?

Some other guy quickly got on, but Jonathan was too busy staring at his phone.

Jonathan: Yes, but not on the bus. See ya in school.

Craig: K.

"Oh hey, suspicious of everything guy!" Jonathan looked up to see the guy who was with Scott yesterday. Anthony, was it?

"Oh. Hi. Sorry about yesterday. I was just kinda stressed."

"You still look stressed."

"It's planted in my DNA probably."

Anthony laughed.

"You were Anthony, right?"

"Yup. But my friends call me Panda. And you were Delirious. Awesome nickname by the way."

Jonathan smiled at Anthony behind his mask and felt his phone buzz again.

Craig: How was it with Brian btw?