You're like some fucking angel, Delirious

Jonathan sat down on the cold floor of the hospital room, listening to the others talk to the boy like he was awake.

"Hey, Brian," David spoke up first. 

"How's life in the middle of life and the afterlife. Not fun I take it," Craig chuckled sadly.

"We miss you a lot," Brock smiled sadly.

"You have no idea," Marcel sighed.

"But boy, did we have an adventure today!" Cody said. "I got kidnapped cause our new friend Jonathan has some dark past with his dad and I was bait."

"But we didn't let them have Cody OR Jonathan!" Evan smiled.

"And then we found Scott! He's alive, Brian. Can you fucking believe that?" Lui grinned.

"Delirious?" Arlan blinked at Jonathan sitting on the floor quietly.

"Huh. What?" Jonathan looked at the group.

Evan smiled, "Come say hi."

"I...don't know if that's a good idea." Jonathan tensed up.

"Why not?" Craig asked.

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about!" Lui smiled.

"No, I'm not worrying. It's just that....you guys have been so close to him, I'm guessing. And I'm a complete stranger to him." Jonathan looked down.

"Oh don't be such a pussy." Tyler teased.

Jonathan glared at him for a moment, then sighed and stood up. He walked to the bed.

The guy had all sorts of hospital equipment around him. He had dirty blonde hair that almost looked brown. Nobody had shaved his face in a while so he was growing scruff around his mouth and over his jaw.

"Hi....I'm Jonathan. But I hate my real name so I like to be called Delirious. And I'm the one who put Cody's life in risk so you have every right to hate me," Jonathan earned elbow pokes from both Evan and Craig who were on each side of him.

"Delirious has a low self esteem but we plan on fixing that." Tyler said.

"Also, please don't hate him," Cody chuckled.

Brian remained motionless.

Some of them sighed deeply. "Can I go back to the cold floor now?" Jonathan asked. Evan rolled his eyes at him. Jonathan glared at him for a second before his attention was caught by Brian's heart monitor beeping louder.

His heart rate had gone quicker.

"Oh shit, the nerve impulse thing might be happening again!" Brock exclaimed.

They saw Brian's left hand twitch.

"...Unless he's..." Arlan dared to say.

Brian mumbled, "Fuck all of you."

"HOLY-" Daivd shouted as Brian opened his eyes slowly.

He groaned softly and brought a hand to his head.

"Are we all dreaming? Did we get killed by that drug mob?" Marcel was in denial.

"No,I'm awake. Yay," Brian spoke croggily.

"Oh god, I wanna hug you so bad right now but I shouldn't," Brock sniffed.

"Oh lord, please don't cry guys,"

"Too late," Craig let his tears fall. Lui sniffed, "You're actually awake."

Brian let out a deep breath, "It's a damn shock it is. They should've cut my support a long time ago."