Music class

Craig stepped in the classroom, finding Jonathan in front of the desk where Evan and Tyler were seated, talking to them. He sighed and walked closer.

„He's gonna make you sing," Evan smirked.

„And I'll die in front of the classroom," Jonathan replied. Tyler snickered.

„Hey Delirious," Craig said. Jonathan looked at him, „Oh hi! I put my bag over there." He pointed at a seat on the other side of the classroom. „'Kay," Craig walked away.

Jonathan frowned. „Like we said. We don't talk about what happened. So don't ask."

„But you guys have made me curious!"

„Maybe if we know you more we'll reveal you the secrets. But for now you've got to deal with Tyler and Craig being 5 year old girls towards eachother." Evan said, earning a punch in the arm by Tyler.

Evan chuckled, "Like seriously. You guys are lucky I haven't locked you two in a closet together yet."

„I should kill you just for thinking that," Tyler scowled.

„Aaand this is where I take my leave." Jonathan chuckled.

„See you around," Evan smiled at him. „Bye," Tyler waved.

Jonathan walked away and Evan looked at him go. He turned around and turned blank at Tyler's smirk. „So that's the guy."

Evan blushed, „Shut up."

„Hey," Jonathan said, sitting down.

„Sup," Craig was on his phone.

„Let me guess... you're now mad at me for talking with the „enemy"," Jonathan sighed.

„Absolutely not. You can talk to whoever you want. Besides," Craig put his phone away and smirked at Jonathan, „Evan already seems to be fond of you."

„...What?" Jonathan blushed for like the fucking 5th time this day.

„Tell me you did not see the way he was staring at you."

„He's wearing sunglasses. Kinda hard to tell if he was staring or not."

„Typical excuse."

„I'm not even excusing anything!"

Craig giggled. The bell rang. „Uhp! Your nightmare begins."

„Is he really gonna make me sing?"

„He makes everyone sing the first day after breaks."

The teacher walked in, thermos cup in one hand and a bunch of papers in the other. He had messy bangs, hair in a ponytail. He wore nothing but black: black T-shirt, jeans and sneakers, making his golden amulet with a purple stone in the middle stand out more than it should.

„Hey class uhh... 3-b and 3-c?" he put the papers down and looked on it, sipping coffee from his cup. „Yess, got it right! Uhh..." he giggled. „Welcome back! I was told that someone new is in 3-c so...where you at?"

Jonathan was baffled at the laid back attitude he had. I mean sure, every teacher seemed to be laid back but this guy was more laid back than the others. He raised his hand. „You'll get used to him eventually." Craig whispered to him.

„Yup. You. Hi. I'm gonna make you be all awkward and stand in front of the classroom."

Jonathan stood up and walked in front of the classroom. He peeked at Evan and Tyler. Tyler was laughing with no sound while Evan shook his head at him. He slightly smiled.

„So...Jonathan, right?"

„Yup."

„Yeah. I thought the mask was gonna be a problem but you're loud and clear!"