Mission accomplished!!! + New recruits found

Lui and Marcel looked around themselves in silence.

Marcel sighed. "What?" Lui asked. 

"What?" Marcel looked at him.

Lui sighed and looked away, "Nevermind."

Marcel giggled, "Oh, by the way....how funny was it for me to dash out of your house in boxers?"

Lui blinked and then burst out laughing. "On a scale of one to ten......fifteen."

Marcel laughed too, "So I guess I gotta get my clothes from your place tonight. We could have another movie night!"

"That would be cool," Lui smiled. Marcel smiled back.

Both smiles faded when they heard  footsteps. Marcel grabbed Lui's arm and ran behind the morgue. He basically slammed him against the wall as Lui let out a yelp. "Sshhh..." Marcel said sweetly and put his hand in front of his chest, keeping him locked to the wall as he himself peeked out from the corner.

"Oh shit..." he whispered when he saw a man, bloody pickaxe in hand, walking out of the forest.

"What?" Lui whispered back.

"There's a guy with a bloody pickaxe...." Marcel drew back to the wall and looked at Lui, whose eyes widened.

"You don't think they..."

"I don't know..." Marcel frowned. Lui looked down.

They heard a door open and close. "I hope Tyler saw him coming." Lui mumbled.

---

Tyler glared at the man from behind a bookshelf. The man went downstairs and Tyler had never bothered to go there. 

He decided to follow him quietly. So he tiptoed downstairs. He quickly hid behind a wall in the bottom and peeked.

'There's a fucking jailcell in the basement of a morgue?!' Tyler thought.

There was actually someone in there too.

"Hey," the man said, throwing the pickaxe to a corner. The person in the jailcell said nothing.

Tyler frowned, 'Fuck it, I'm saving the guy. Or girl....can't see shit.' 

"You should know by now that silence is not an option, whore." the man was with his back to Tyler but he could still imagine a devilish smirk on his face.

"What if I want to whore on today?" it was a guy's voice.

'Wait....whore on?'  He heard a belt buckled off. 'Oh....OH SHIT!"

The man opened the jailcell. 'Perfect!' Tyler grinned mischeviously as he tiptoed to the corner of weapons. He picked up a bat.

"Well, what a pleasant suprise that you actually volunteer to relieve my stress." the man said. Tyler tried to hold down his growl. 'This man is fucking sick.' 

He tiptoed behind him as the man was at the doorway of the cell.

"Well, not exactly," the prisoner said.

Tyler tried to hold down a laugh.

"So....Think fast!"

"Wha-" the man couldn't finish as Tyler batted him against the back of his head, him falling down, unconsious in a second.

Tyler smiled and looked at the prisoner. And then his smile was replaced with a jawdrop.

"Yeah, you had a good pitch when you were a kid too. Long time no see, I guess." the guy smiled.