4; Going For A Walk

May 17th

Bakugou sat in his living room, writing down the form he needed to fill, for a job he was interested in. As the blonde looked up, he noticed Izuku, looking outside the window of his apartment, down to the street. 

Suddenly, an idea popped in his head. 

"Hey Deku?" Bakugou asked with a grin, gaining the other boy's attention.

"You wanna go outside, for a walk?" 

Midoriya smiled and ran up to the taller male. "YES! OUT! DEKU WANT OUT! KACCHAN! DEKU WANT OUT!!!" he cheered.

Izuku was learning new words quite quickly when he was around Bakugou. Although he did learn a few cuss words when Kirishima and Kaminari came over a few times, Katsuki was able to get him on the right track. 

"Okay. I'll take you out, only if you keep some clothes on!" Katsuki ordered, leaving a giggle escape his mouth.

The greenette exitingly nodded, quickly following the blonde to his bedroom.

"Alright." Bakugou mumbled as he started to dress the greenette. He started by putting some pants on, then he changed his shirt into a hoodie that had long sleeves and would hide his hands. 

After that, the blonde knew he had to hide Izuku's ears... so he simply put on a hat. 

It hid his ears perfectly.

The boy was now wearing a light green hoodie,a pair of black jeans and a black baseball cap Bakugou had won when he was younger.

"You've got to keep it on, okay?" Bakugou asked.

He thought of covering Izuku's greenish skin, but the people wouldn't notice if their passing by quickly, would they? 

As Katsuki got ready to leave himself, he quickly grabbed Midoriya's hand. He liked the feeling of the boy's soft palm in his.

"Stay close, okay?" 

The two left the building, going onto the street. Midoriya looked around, with a smile. He had been outside before, but he was running for his life back then. That's when he met Bakugou.

Now, the greenette felt safe. No need to run or be scared.

Suddenly, Izuku started to coo as he pointed at a place up ahead. 

"That's the Katsudon shop... why do you wanna go there?" Bakugou scoffed.

Midoriya sniffed the air once more before pulling Katsuki towards it.

"Deku... You really wanna spend your time outside in this place?" Bakugou asked, receiving a nod from the other boy.

The two entered the shop and Bakugou led the boy to a seat. "I'll go order. You, don't move!" he said.

Izuku smiled.

Katsuki walked over to the counter and a worker immediately came forward to him, asking him what he wanted. 

Bakugou ordered, glancing at his friend every now and then. 

A few minutes passed before a waiter came and gave Bakugou his command. A bowl of Katsudon. 

The blonde took it in his hands and turned around, making his way towards the table where Izuku was sitting.

At least, he used to be sitting.

Bakugou looked around, starting to panic. 

WHERE IS HE?!?!

The black hat was still on the table, which wasn't good news at all.

Suddenly, the tall boy heard a shriek from outside the shop. 

Many people ran out, including Katsuki. 

A blonde, young woman was standing there, petrified, along with two other girls who seemed scared as well.

"A- A BEAST! THIS AWFUL CREATURE CAME TO ME AND STARTED TO TOUCH ME ALL OVER!!! I'VE BEEN SEXUALY ASSAULTED! PLEASE HELP!" she cried to a nearby cop, who was rushing towards her.

"Where did it go, m'am?" one of the officers asked.

The young lady pointed in the opposite direction, where the police officers went, calling some backup as they ran. 

Bakugou started to worry and panic. He didn't know what to do anymore. All he could do was either wait, or go after the boy, hoping to find him before anyone else would. But then, people would find it suspicious that one man went after the creature, actually HOPING to find it... 

By then, Bakugou was getting frusturated. What was he going to do? His friend was in danger because of him! He was probably scared out of his mind, since he's not used to other people yet... 

Shit...    Deku!