16: Going..?

Bakugou groaned as he heard his apartment door open. 

Who could be bothering him at 5:34 AM?

He slowly got up and walked towards the front door, slowly opening it. 

"Gooood Morning!" Mina cheered loudly, startling the blonde.

"Wha-?" Katsuki muttered.

"Come on Man! We're going on a... er... trip!" Kirishima said, entering the apartment, and starting to gather some things around, stuffing them inside his back-pack.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" the blonde asked.

"Bakugou! We're going to find Midoriya! You apparently can't live without him!" Kaminari exclaimed.

Katsuki gave a dirty look at the shorter boy, making him look away and gulp.

"I am perfectly capable of living without anybody." he claimed, angrily clentching his fists.

"B-Bakugou... that's not what Kami was trying to say... We just want you and Midoriya to reunite!" Sero stated.

"Whatever... Soy Sauce." the blonde scoffed before turning around and walking to his couch, the proceeding by sitting on it and groaning miserably.

"Come on, Katsuki!" Ashido whined, pulling his arm.

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeease?!" Eijirou continued, acting like a child.

Katsuki sighed, looking down.

"I don't need you idiots helping me." he said.

"But we're friends!! It's our responsibility to help you!" Kaminari added.

Bakugou looked down, then looked back up at the wall full of childish drawings.

"Okay." he muttered.

"Seriously?! We're going?!" Mina cheered.

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki growled, as he got up and gathered some things around.

"But I'm not only doing this to make you happy... I'm doing this because I don't want Deku to get hurt." Bakugou mumbled.

 The friends glanced at each other with a smirk, before heading out with Katsuki.

"First of all... how do you plan on finding him? There's a forrest all around the city..." the blonde said, as he started walking, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"We... don't have a plan." Mina nervously giggled.

"WHAT!?" 

"Bakugou, you should go East, with Kirishima. Me, Kaminari and Sero will go North." Mina notted, as she scribbled down on a piece of paper. "Alright. We'll meet back here at 6:30." Kirishima exclaimed, giving the girl a thumbs up.

Both teams seperated, and drove to their destination. Within a few hours, everyone was already adventuring in wooden areas.