6; Betrayed

Bakugou hugged the greenette tightly, holding back is tears.

"You're safe Deku... Let's get you out of here, Okay? The guys are waiting for us... and Mina is distracting the cops... Let's go!" Katsuki cheered, pulling the boy with him, as they crossed an intersection through the alleys, something caught Katsuki's eye. 

Yet, he kept walking.

Why was that alley entrance blocked? It wasn't earlier... Maybe the cops are starting to close in...

Bakugou started to walk a little faster. When he got at the meeting point, he was a few minutes late... yet none of the two boys were there.

Maybe the cops caught them... or they went home!

Katsuki tried to calm down. He took out his phone and texted both boys, and Mina to see if they had left and if it was safe to sneak out of the alleys.

Katsuki to Mina: Hey, Pinky. I found Deku. Is everything clear?

No answer.

Katsuki to Kaminari: Pikachu! Where the hell are you guys?! I've got Deku, now hurry back here now!

Still no answer.

Katsuki to Kirishima: HOLY SHIT SHITTY HAIR WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS COME BACK!

Bakugou waited a few seconds before his phone vibrated.

Kirishima to Katsuki: Hey Bakubro! 

Katsuki to Kirishima: WHERE ARE YOU?!? WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!

Kirishima to Katsuki: Bakubro... I'm sorry. We were worried about you having that thing around... and as your friends, we had no choice...

Katsuki looked up from his phone to the greenette that was gripping onto his sleeve.

Katsuki to Kirishima: Had no choice...? HAD NO CHOICE TO DO WHAT?!?!

Just as the blonde pressed the SEND button, a gunshot was heard and Izuku started to yell as he fell to the ground, clutching his shoulder.

"DEKU!" Bakugou cried, crouching down near the boy. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

"Sir, step back from the beast with your hand in the air!" A cop ordered as he closed in, followed by more of them. 

Katsuki looked at the officers, then back at his bleeding friend.

"SIR!" the officer yelled, which made the blonde jolt up and surrender.

What am I doing...? Their going to kill him! 

The blonde wanted to move, but his body was incapable of doing so. He was frozen.

How had the police found out? Were his friends working with the cops behind his back? 

The boy watched as the officers took away the greenette. Tears started to stream down his face.