17: Into the woods

"Moron."

"Bakugou! This is fun! Come on!!!" Kirishima exclaimed as he splashed water around, from the river he was in.

"We're here for a reason. We've gotta find Deku." The blonde argued.

"We've been looking all morning! Take a break and refresh!" the friend insisted, grabbing the taller male's hand and dragging him in.

"ASSHOLE! YOU- YOU'RE A JACKASS!" Katsuki yelled, as he walked out of the river, soaked. Eijirou laughed as he followed close behind.

"Come on! It was refreshing!" he said, picking up his bag and following the blonde into the woods deeper. "Anyways... who knows? Maybe Kami's crew already found him! We should try to get WIFI to see if they texted us..." Kirishima rambled, taking out hsi phone and spinning in circles, trying to find a connection.

After having walked for a few more minutes, the two arrived at a hill, and Eijirou ran up, in hope of gaining internet. 

"YES! WE ARE CONNECTED!" the red head sang from on top of hill, prancing around in joy.

"But... Mina didn't text us. I guess we're still looking." the red head said, stuffing his cell back in his pockets.  

"Katsuki? Bro are you good?" Kirishima asked, walking next to the sulking blonde.

"I'm wet. Miserable. And I've been a jerk to the one I love..." Katsuki mumbled.

"Wait... So you do love Midoriya?! That's awesome!" the red head cheered, making the blonde flush red.

"I-I NEVER SAID THAT! WHAT ABOUT YOU AND PIKACHU, HUH?!?! THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU TWO?!" The blonde yelled. Kirishima immediately stopped laughing and looked down, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Nothing, Bakubro... Me and Kami are just friends..." the boy stated as he played with a strand of his red hair.  

"Yeah right, you expect me to believe that? It's obvious that you like each other, why not ask him out?" the blonde asked, now calming down a little.

Eijirou looked down, smiling. "He'd never want to go out with me." he stated. 

"Shitty Hair... You're a cool person. Anyone would be lucky to go out with you." Bakugou forced himself to say.

"That's nice of you, since when do you know how to compliment people, bro?" Kirishima teased.

"SHUT UP!"

5:00 PM

Bakugou sat down against a tree, panting.

"We've been walking around for hours. We should be heading back." he grumbled.

"No way, man! We still have 1 hour and 30 minutes left to look! And we will! Think about Midoriya! He's probably all cold... lonely... scared... hungry..." Eijirou quickly recieved a slapin the back of the head. "Shh!" Bakugou said, slowly pointing to a moving figure, in the distance.

"Woah... is it him?" Kirishima whispered, watching the figure cautiously approach them.

"No... it's a little more feminine..."  Katsuki concluded, watching the girl-like figure stop in it's tracks.

"Are you... Kacchan?" a voice asked. Afemale voice, sounding a little froggy.

"Who's asking?" the blonde asked back.