22: New

December 29th

One month after Izuku moved in with Katsuki.

Three weeks after Midoriya's surgery

Izuku removed the bandages around his head, slowly. The new body parts were weird. He had never seen any on himself. The greenette slightly brushed his ears with his fingers, staring at them in the mirror. It felt so... different! 

"Do you like it?" Bakugou asked, sitting across the room with a large smile on his face.

Midoriya slightly nodded, smiling himself.

"You look good." Katsuki stated, sipping onto his drink. "You too." Izuku simply mumbled out, still focused on his ears. Small scars were still visible, but that didn't matter to him at all. He was human! Actually human! 

Midoriya slightly hid his face in his hands, before letting out a muffled squeak.

"You like them, don't you?" the blonde asked, standing up, and walking towards the boy.

Izuku nodded with a large smile.

"I love you Kacchan." Izuku mumbled, as he turned around to face the taller boy. Bakugou looked at him strangely, since the greenette hadn't said these words to him for a while now.

"If you want to have sex just say so-" the blonde said, earning a giggle from the green haired boy.

"N-no!!! I just... I love you." Izuku chuckled, as he hugged the blonde. 

"I love you too, baby." Katsuki returned. 

Both boys walked to the couch, and lied down, Izuku being on top of him. 

Midoriya smiled, looking up at the taller boy, earning a smile from him.

The greenette reached for the blonde's hand, placing them on his own waist. 

Bakugou didn't mind, he just kissed the boy's forehead, then looked away, outside. 

Izuku jumped off, and sat on the carpet, gaining the other boy's attention. "What's up?" the blonde asked, sitting up straight.  

"I hear somebody coming in the hall." Midoriya stated, turning his head towards the door.

"You have damn good hearing if you can hear somebody coming in the hallway." Bakugou chuckled. The blonde's smile faded when he heard a knock on his front door.

"Told you!" Midoriya giggled, standing up.

After opening the door, Bakugou backed up, and let the young woman walk in. 

"Kaoruko! Hi!" Izuku cheered.

"Hey, Midoriya! I just came by to check on you, y'know... after the surgery and all." Awata claimed.

"I'm great! I just took off the bandages! I love this!!!" Midoriya squealed.

The two continued their conversation, as Katsuki stared at the greenette. 

Only a few months ago, Bakugou ran into a helpless creature, running through the streets. Terrified. He took it in, tought him how to speak english, and went to Tokyo to get him checked out at a science lab of some sort... Which led to being forced to return the boy into the woods, where he thought he came from. The blonde went back for him, got in a fight, and still ended up settling down with Izuku Midoriya.  

Katsuki couldn't help but smile.

After Kaoruko was gone again, it was already very late. Izuku turned around to the blonde and smiled.

"What? Does Deku want some more again?" The taller male asked, with a smirk and a wink.

Midoriya giggled once more before nodding.

"Yeah... Deku wants some more... But only if it's okay with Kacchan!" he chuckled.

"Of course it's fine with me..." Katsuki mumbled, grabbing the smaller male by the waist and pulling him forward. 

"I love you..." Izuku moaned as he kissed the blonde passionately.

"I love you more, My sweet little Deku." 

Hey! So... I guess this is the end of this story. I liked writing it... Anyways, if you guys disliked something about this book, please notify me in the comments. I can take criticism! I simply want to know what I can do better with my next stories! Thanks for reading! 

If you enjoyed this story, you might also like my other ones! Check them out!

-Sucky Author <3