9; Kiss

Bakugou opened his apartment door, with one hand,since the other one was busy holding Izuku. A muffled groan was heard from the greenette as they went inside. 

"You good, buddy?" Katsuki asked, lying him down on his couch.

The boy didn't answer. He just licked the cuffs around his wrist. 

"Why the hell did they cuff your broken arm?" the blonde mumbled as he dialed a number on his phone. 

It rang for a minute. "Hello?" Masaru asked.

"Dad! Hey... can you come over?" 

"What? Aren't you in Tokyo?" 

"No... I came back since they were hurting Deku and giving him shots that weren't good for him. But now, he's got some cuffs around his wrists and ankles that I can't get off... do you think mom would be able to take them off?" Bakugou asked his father.

"Uh... I don't know... I'll get over there in about... twenty minutes... by the time your mom wakes up..." Masaru mumbled over the phone, soon hanging up.

Bakugou looked at the greenette who was struggling on licking his broken arm, which was still in a cast. "Don't worry, Deku. My parents will come over and help us, ok?" the blonde cooed, crouching next to him.

After about 25 minutes, Masaru and Mitsuki arrived at their son's apartment. Masaru was dressed, but Mitsuki was still in her pyjamas.

"Where is he?" the londe woman asked, entering the aprtment.

"On the sofa." Bakugou indicated.

The couple immediately walked over to the whimpering boy, and Mitsuki pulled out a Bobby-Pin.

She soon had the cuffs off the boy's wrists and ankles. "Thanks you guys..." Katsuki yawned, as he watched Izuku lick his wrists, trying to get the metal taste off it.

"No problem... so why are you guys back here?" the brown haired man asked, sitting down beside the greenette, followed by his wife.

"Well... it's a long story." 

"Come on! Tell us! I didn't wake up in the middle of the night to come here... only to unlock his cuffs, and NOTHING in returm?!?! Come on!!! Tell us!" Mitsuki argued.

Katsuki sighed over the fact that his mother was utterly annoying most of the time, before he sat down in front of them and started to explain what they had been through.

"Wow... they did that?" Masaru sighed in disbelief, after hearing his son's story.

"Mhm..."

"These lying bastards! IMMA GO DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW AND KICK THEIR A-" Mitsuki started but was soon grabbed by the arm and tugged down by her husband.

"Calm down, you old hag, you almost hit Deku." Katsuki stated, pointing to the sleeping, green haired boy that was sitting beside the blonde woman.

"Oh...sorry." she apologized, calmly sitting back down.

Katsuki quickly glanced at his wrist watch and grumbled at the time.

"It's two in the morning... you guys should head back home... unless you wanna sleep on my couch?" the tall boy said, standing up.

His parents looked at each other then back at the two boys.

"We'll crash here... if it's not too much trouble for you.." his father claimed.

The boy went into his room, and set Midoriya down on his bed, grabbing a few blankets and bringing them to the living room for his parents.

"You guys good?" The blonde asked before heading to his room.

His parents were cuddled up on his sofa under a blanket.

"Yeah..." Mitsuki said, falling asleep.

"Goodnight guys." 

Bakugou went to his room and lied down in front of Izuku, brushing away a green curl.

"Kacchan...?" the greenette cooed.

"Yeah?" 

"Deku happy." Izuku whimpered as he pressed a gentle kiss on  the blonde's cheek, before dozing off again.

"I-I'm happy too..." Katsuki smiled, blushing madly.