15

When I rise out of bed to stumble through to the bathroom, I see a shape across the dark clouds in the sky. The pale yellow light of the Bat signal.
"Oh for fuck's sake, one night off." 
I look back at Clark, still asleep.
"That's all I want."
I wander into the bathroom, use the facilities, and call out to Clark as I'm washing my hands. He comes to the door and leans on the frame, blinking slowly.
"What's going on?"
I nod to the sky.
"Bat signal."
He rubs his eyes and yawns.
"I'll get changed."
We rush to pull on our suits, hopping about the bedroom, tripping, zipping each-other up. Clark is quiet, somewhat awed by the Batcave and sits tense in the passenger seat as I follow the Bat signal and the intel way out to the deserted rubble heaps of the Wayne biochemical campus.
A white panel van is parked up and a couple guys in black are tottering towards it with one of our outdated autoclaves. I step out slowly, with Clark close behind.
Noises come out to us from the fleet of skips behind the van; feet banging on metal, yelps and shouts of OW.
I know the voice.
"Harley?"
She pops up with arms spread wide, waving with both hands.
"Bats!"
Her eyes land on Clark.
"Oooh and you brought company."
She fists her hands, smiles and squeals.
"Let's tussle."
I send Clark a shrug and run for the skips. I swing into one, climb over another and find Harley in the third one back, sifting through cardboard boxes. She hums to herself, gathers bunsen burners up into her arms, then leans forward and balances on her toes to lift a microscope.
I watch her with a bemused smile.
"Harley, why are you stealing my old equipment?"
"Not telling," she sings out, bouncing away and running back to the van. 
I hear the equipment land on the metal.
When I turn, I see Clark preoccupied with her three hired men, arms and legs flying in close combat.
I clamber over the skips and catch Harley at the front right skip. She's dangling over the side, stretching to try and reach a box of slightly stained glassware.
"I mean what were you going to do with all this anyway?"
"I was going to donate it to inner-city schools."
Harley gives me an uh huh and I resist the urge to say no really I was.
I lift a foot, put it to her shoulder, and knock her back to the ground. I hear her soft growl and expect it when she springs back up and shoves me. I plant my feet but still I find myself starting to fall back. I catch myself with a palm flat to the metal side of the skip.
The van starts away and Clark pushes the man under his foot further into the dirt. He turns his head to train his heat vision on a tyre, but its slightly out of range and Clark yells before slamming a fist into the last man's face. And because I'm distracted, I'm bowled over when Harley's heels meet my chest. I hear glass crunch underneath me when I land on the cardboard boxes.
She giggles.
I rise slowly and push her back until she flips over the edge of the skip and lands on her ass. I hop down and throw my punches low, to her chest and stomach.
"Aw come on, Bats, is that all you got?"
I huff, "Harley."
She points, doubles over some.
"Ha! You like me."
I lower my shoulder and tackle her to send us skidding through the dirt. She puts her hands to my shoulders and throat and rolls us around, her knees in the dirt, her body over mine.
When I glance over at Clark, and the two incapacitated bodies at his feet, his eyes are glued between Harley's legs, how they're parted over my crotch, and how my hands are broad across her sides as I try to push her away.
"Super, what're you looking at?"
Clark clears his throat.
"Harley is bright red in, uh, very particular places right now."
I look up at Harley's zany smile. She wiggles her hips underneath my hands and struggles against me when I try to push her to her feet.
"Aw Bats, don't you wanna play?"
I get one of my knees up against Harley's thigh and as she yelps, I roll her round onto her back. I rise onto my knees over her and gather her wrists into my hands to knot them quickly with my black-yellow Batrope. Harley squirms beneath me, her thighs rubbing, the hems of her pink denim shorts riding even further up her thighs.
"Now what, Bats?"
She traps her tongue between her teeth and wiggles her eyebrows.
I look to Clark.
"Look look, Bats, you could turn me into the PD, or you could maybe, play."
"What makes you think I'm into your kinky kind of sex?"
"I'm not blind, Bats. I can see the collar Super is wearing."
Fuck, I can't believe neither of us noticed that.
I rise to my feet, pull Harley to hers and hold her up. She bats her eyelashes at me, leans close, tottering in her sneaker heels.
"Come on Bats, I haven't hooked up in months. I need a lil something something."
Clark comes closer, hands smoothing down his suit. I think he's going to reach out to touch me but instead he slides a hand around Harley's elbow and puts his mouth close to her ear.
"If you want Batman, you have to have me too."
"The more the merrier!" She squeals.
She pretends to bite Clark's nose. He leans back.
"Let's get going," he mutters.
We escort Harley to the car and throw her in the trunk. She smiles and giggles as she writhes on the carpet, bangs her toes against the closed trunk as we climb into the backseat.
She bounces between us as we step off the elevator, walks with her head tilted back to take in the high ceilings and chandeliers. I take her through to the bedroom and push her into the chair in the corner.
I put a hand to Clark's chest and walk him back against the wall, staring up into his eyes. I take the collar from Clark's neck and drop it to the floor.
"What I think should happen is that you should fuck Harley."
Clark nods.
Across the room, Harley whines.
"Aw but Bats!"
"Quiet, slut."
Her mouth snaps shut. She nods with big, needing eyes.
"We only speak to instruct or safe word, okay?"
They both nod.
"What are your safe words?"
"Gherkin," Clark mumbles.
Harley says, "Skittles."
Harley struggles to her feet and stands wiggling her knees and trying to clutch at the ropes around her arms.
I pull her over to the bed, push her down onto her back and close my hands around her ankles. Her skin is mottled with bruises, cold and pebbled. I take in the way the rope makes her breasts push against her crop top and the red marks and dents settling across her arms. I decide to be at least a little kind and quickly untie her, leaving the ropes in a heap on the floor. She looks up at me breathing heavily.
"Harley, tell Super exactly how you want it."
She doesn't waste a moment.
"Hard -"
Clark laughs and says, "How else?"
She scowls at him.
"Deep."
I look at Clark and decide to tease.
"Does she have dirty talk not scripted by erotica?"
Harley balls her fists and gently pummels the mattress.
"Can't we just get started? Puss needs fed; she's throbbing, she's aching."
Clark bites back a laugh, steps over to the bed and crawls over Harley. I watch as he drops his head and sucks on her jawbone. Her hips buck. She raises her arms and wraps them around Clark's shoulders. Her hands look toy-sized in comparison with his large frame. Already she is trying to rise up against his body and spreading her legs as wide as they can go. I picture them in a few minutes; his broad, muscular frame pushing against her skinny frame, bashing against the bones in her hips.
"Harley on top," I tell them.
She whines, moans, and pushes at Clark. He rolls over and gathers her thighs into his palms, slides his hands up to her ass cheeks, gently parts them inside her denim hot pants as they kiss.
She stretches forward over his chest, drawing her hands down his Superman logo, grabbing at it with knuckles high. I watch her hips grind down over his clothes, watch his semi grow harder and tent his suit, see the way he pulls her down and controls the drag and lift of her hips.
I reach back and unzip my suit, then kick it aside as I take my cock in hand. I pump it slowly as Harley teases Clark through the suit, reaching between her legs with one hand to feel the size and weight of his cock. She bites at his nipples through the fabric of his suit.
And he lets out this sound I haven't heard before, one that rumbles up his throat.
He keeps on groaning for her, sits up and reaches back to unzip his suit. She drags it down his body and leaves it bunched behind her, around his knees.
She takes him in her hands, rises on her knees.
"Face me, Harley, don't look at him."
She's grinning as she flips around.
"Aww Bats, you must want me."
"Shut up and undress, slut."
She crosses her arms over her stomach and takes off her top to reveal her bare chest. Her breasts are heavy and pink. Her nipples stand tall, bob with her breaths.
Clark's hands creep around her hips and take hold of the button of her shorts. He pulls the shorts and her briefs off almost in one smooth motion. He has to stop briefly to lift her ankles from the mattress one by one.
I tilt my head, eyes on her sneaker heels.
"Heels off."
Clark pulls them off and throws them aside.
Harley's panting.
"Everyone gets a free pass to jerk off for five minutes."
Harley giggles, slides a hand down her stomach then wraps it around her cunt. Her fingers work quickly between her thick, rose-pink labia. Her head tilts back. Her breaths grow heavier. She yelps and shakes astride Clark's thighs.
Clark is quiet, focused, with his hand almost moving at a blur. He lifts his knees some, shifts his hips. His cock nudges Harley's thigh, her perineum, and a gasp breaks out between the yelps and the moans.
I stroke myself slowly still, enjoy the way sensation ripples toward me, the way I start to harden inside my hand. I let go of my cock as it starts to curl back toward my stomach. 
I feel Harley's eyes on my cock. 
She turns her head to watch me as I walk to the bedside table and grab a condom.
They both turn their heads to look at the condom when it lands on the bed. I turn on a lamp to put the darkness away.
Harley bites her lip, reaches down absent-mindedly to put a hand over Clark's cock and skims her fingers over the wet, red head of him.
She looks up at me.  
"Aw Bats, can I fuck him now? I need it."
I nod.
Clark grabs the condom and bites his lip as he squeezes the tip and slides it down his length.
I think back to how he felt inside of me, the pleasurable ache I felt the next day. And my heart thuds for a moment. I almost want to push Harley out of the way and ride him again.
With the condom now on, he moves quickly, grabbing her hips and pulling her back to him. She parts her labia with one hand and grimaces as Clark pushes the first swollen, soft inch of his cock into her cunt.
She shakes, rolls her head, pushes up onto her knees and then lets herself slide down his length. Her thighs meet his with an arousing clap. She lets out a high whine and drops her head forward as she gasps.
Clark holds her waist, stays still as she rises on her knees, then pulls her down hard, fast and rough. As they continue this rhythm, her breasts bounce and her long pigtails swing about her face.
I wait until it looks like an orgasm is about to take Harley, then kneel on the edge of the bed and shuffle over Clark's feet, facing Harley.
"Suck my cock, puddin'."
She gasps, stops all of a sudden, looks away.
"Harley?"
She looks back at me, her eyes a little cold.
"Bats, that wasn't funny."
I nod.
"But since you asked me..."
She leans forward, puts her hands to the comforter and looks up at me as she puts her mouth around the head of my cock.
I let my head drop back and moan deliberately.
She takes a long breath in, draws my cock deeper into her mouth with it. Her tongue flutters blindly against my shaft. The warmth of her breath, the pressure of her lips, the gentle graze of her teeth across my skin. Fuck, it's perfect.
The words rumble out of me, "Good girl."
And suddenly her lips fly off me.
I look at them. Clark has risen behind her, settled on his knees behind her and sped up the pace of his thrusts. He's being rougher with her; scratching her sides, her waist, her hips.
"Oh is my baby jealous? Do you want me to praise you too, Super?"
Clark grunts.
Harley whines and fists the comforter.
I put my cock against her parted lips and she moans happily as she puts her mouth back around my shaft. I take her pigtails in my hands and pull them gently. Her teeth gently graze across my shaft as she rocks forward with Clark's thrusts. She shifts between us, trying to angle against Clark, trying to shore up her balance with her palms on the comforter.
My cock isn't enough to stifle her moans.
I watch her fist the comforter, watch her thighs buckling, watch her ass shake. I see the cum start to drop out of her, rush down her thighs.
I meet Clark's eyes. 
He bites his lip and groans as he pushes deep into Harley's cunt.
Harley stretches forward and wraps one of her hands around the base of my cock and skims her mouth back to my head.
I look down at her, see her looking up at me with wide, hormone-high eyes.
She moans.
My cock flexes inside her mouth.
I push my hips forward and grind against her soft palate.
Clark slams deep inside of her, his palms spread wide across her ass. One of his thumbs skims between her cheeks. I wonder if she would take something in her ass, but that would have to be an activity for another time.
Clark slows, just a little. His breathing cuts off every couple of heavy breaths. His head hangs low. He bites his bottom lip and clamps one of his hands around Harley's shoulder, holds her in place as he fucks her as hard and deep as she wanted. She squirms, shakes gently, moans quietly.
The vibration of her needy sounds is too much. It has me flexing into her mouth, thrusting, skimming my hands to the crown of her head, tugging her closer until her lips close around the last inch of me.
"Do you want my cum, Harls?"
She hums gently, pulling back to my sore, throbbing head.
"That's better sir," she mumbles. "Oh I do, fuck, I do."
"Beg for it."
She looks up into my eyes, batting her eyelashes.
I stroke myself quick and tight, just around the last inches of my shaft, the way I do when I'm alone and I need something to tide me over.
"Please sir," she whines. "I want to know how you taste."
"Suck hard, don't stop."
She slides her mouth down my shaft. Her lips bump against my knuckles. I remove my hand and clutch her pigtails once again.
Clark meets my eyes.
"Fuck," he spits out. "Oh God."
"Come for me C-" I remember myself. "Super."
He nods to himself, thrusts against Harley with a satisfying clap. He keeps these thrusts short, deep and sharp, his body tight against hers.
And then it starts. The shake creeps across his shoulders and down through his abs.
"Ah fuck," he hisses, stretching the curse.
His hips pump against hers and push her forward until her nose teases through my snail trail.
The tickle of her breath has my eyes fluttering shut and precum bursting out of me.
She is loud when she moans around me, as her tongue nudges across my head.
Clark's head drops completely. He goes still.
"Super, you good?"
He raises his head, his eyes hot when they meet mine.
"So much better than good."
He lets go of Harley's shoulder, skims his hands down her sides.
He gives me a cautious look before he leans over her back, turns his head, and kisses her cheek.
Harley sucks long and hard on my cock; the way you suck on the last stubborn part of a popsicle, stuck on the stick.
I hear her moan when I twist her hair in my palms and feel the hand that pushes at my thigh.
She is delightfully bold. She takes my balls into her palm and rolls them, drags her thumbs across them, squeezes them.
That's it, that's the last straw.
I hold her in place as I buck into her mouth, my strokes long and wild. And I keep them up as my cum floods her mouth, as she pulls back an inch or so, as she swallows, lips contracting around my head.
I manage to gasp out, "Super, kiss me."
The bedsprings creak as he shuffles closer and wraps his arms around my shoulders. The kiss we share is gentle. I moan quietly and find the sound muffled on his lips. My breath is heavy against Clark's lips and my hips are still gently churning into Harley's mouth.
Harley pushes me away, drops forward and stretches out her arms between my legs. She puts her face to the comforter as she moans happily.
I open my eyes to look at Clark.
"Long night, huh?"
He nods, drops his cheek to his forearm. His eyes are glazed a little and sweet when he looks at me.
I kiss his forehead.
"Come on, let's clean up."
He nods, steps off the bed, swinging me around. I reach around him and grab Harley's wrist.
"You too. Does a shower sound good?"
She hums, pushes up to all-fours and bounds into the en-suite ahead of us. I keep us here on the spot so she can have a minute or two alone.
She is in the shower, stretching up to full height, breasts thrust up, when we enter the en-suite and take turns using the facilities. She pulls us both into a hug when we step under the shower spray. I hand Clark a loofah and have him wash Harley as I wash him.
We are ankle-deep in suds by the time we step out and dry off. Clark wanders to the bedroom, pulls his boxers back on, and sits his damp ass down on the end of the bed. He towels his hair absent-mindedly as I put my hands to Harley's chin.
"Do you need anything else? Can I get you a snack or do you need to watch something? What's your come down trick?"
She puts her head to my chest and says, "I could go for an episode of Tom & Jerry, once you give me a t-shirt to sleep in."
Clark raises a hand for my attention.
"She's sleeping here?"
Harley rocks on her heels, puts a hand to the towel around her body, holds it secure around her breasts.
"I didn't mean to invite myself," she stutters out. "And, I mean, I did just raid your skips."
I press a kiss to her forehead.
"I'll give you a pass."
I wander into the closet and find a Wayne Enterprises shirt to wear. When she pulls it over her head, the fabric falls below her waist, even below her cunt. Still, I get another flash of her wet, swollen cunt when she bends to lift her panties and as she steps into them.
She crawls onto the bed, up to the pillows, and slides underneath the comforter. Clark does the same and turns off the lamp. I gather our suits up and throw them across the chair in the corner before I join them. I lean into Clark's shoulder, then throw an arm around Harley and stroke my fingers across her shoulder. We watch not one but two episodes of the cartoon, then settle down, fidgeting against one another until, one by one, we fall asleep.