11

The phone flashes red. I lift the receiver, bored and annoyed.
"It's Ray with main door security. Mr Kent is here to see you if you have time."
My heartbeat quickens.
"Send him up."
I rush to the door and hang onto the handle as I lean into the outer office.
"Hey Tilda, did you take a break yet today?"
She looks at me, frowning.
"Yeah."
"Take another."
She looks at me, smiling politely.
"Um, sure," she says, moving round the desk and heading for the kitchen.
I stay where I am and watch Clark as he emerges from the lift in skinny jeans, a tight t-shirt and a tweed blazer.
"Gorgeous."
He smiles.
I step back and watch him walk into the office and pause in the middle of the space.
"What's up sweetcheeks?"
"Well, my schedule is empty for the rest of the day so I thought I would come keep you company."
Perfect.
"I want to fuck your face."
I see him bite his lip.
"Yes please sir."
I move around him, trailing a touch down his arm until I take a seat on the sofa, spreading out, leaning back into it with my hips low. Clark follows me, kneels between my parted legs and curls his hands around my knees. He skims his hands up my thighs and pushes one of his palms along the shape of my cock, presses down heavily until my dick flexes for him. He looks up at me, meets my eyes as he reaches up and closes his fingers around my belt buckle.
I nod to him.
He unbuckles my belt and tugs down my trousers, leaves them bunched at my ankles. I lift my ass and shove down my boxers. He closes a hand around my cock and strokes gently, leaning down to press a kiss to my thigh, suck hard and leave a hickey. My cock hardens inside his palm. I reach down between us and gently pull back my foreskin. My eyes flutter closed. I slide down closer to him and drop my head back against the sofa. He pumps my cock quickly and watches as I grow harder. The muscles in my stomach tense as my cock stands upright and against my shirt.
"Suck me Clark."
"Oh I will sir," he says, "I'll suck you dry."
"Promises promi-"
He cuts me off, leaning forward all of a sudden and taking me into his mouth. He bobs forward to take me to the hilt and sucks hard, his tongue fluttering against my length.
"Fuck."
I skim my hands over the cushions and bend my knuckles up for purchase. Clark grabs my left hand and laces his fingers between mine. He draws back, teases my head, presses his tongue to the flat drop of precum oozing across my head.
I bite back a groan and it vibrates through my throat.
I push my head back into the cushions and push my hips into Clark's mouth, into the hard roof of his mouth. When he gags for a moment and squeezes my cock with his hand, I chuckle and groan. I run my free hand through his hair and pull it gently, thrusting into his mouth, writhing and moaning.
And when I'm breathless and sweating and panting, there's a hard, brief knock on the door.
"Now's not a good ti-"
I clutch at Clark with white knuckles as I blow my load.
He sucks gently, drawing out my orgasm. My cum drips out of the corners of his mouth.
"Bruce it's urgent."
Lucius. Fuck.
Clark pulls away and wipes the back of a hand across his mouth.
I pull in a breath and wrap a hand around my wet cock. I drag my clothes back on, gasping and moaning at the rub of the fabric on my stimulated nerves.
"One moment, Lucius."
I take Clark's chin in my hands.
"Good boy."
He smiles.
"Go hide in the closet."
Clark's smile drops, but he lets me walk him to the closet and kiss him before I shut him in. I taste myself on his lips. I go over and lean on the desk, hands curled around the edge.
"Alright Lucius."
He comes in, wringing his hands.
"Where's Tilda?"
"On a break. Does it matter?"
"I guess not. Look we need to talk about one of the biochemical interns."
"Okay. What's going on?"
"She's going around working on experiments, making changes. It's causing havoc. I have half the researchers on the phone yakking my ear off."
"Is she making the research stronger?"
Lucius looks taken aback.
"Yes."
"Then give her a raise and incorporate her thoughts."
Lucius frowns.
"Sometimes I really don't understand you."
"I've never asked you to. You can go."
And as Lucius turns to leave, I tell him, "And Lucius, next time send that in an email. It wasn't urgent and I was busy."
He nods, looking apologetic.
He closes the door softly.
The closet door pops open and Clark sticks his head out.
"Sir."
"Come here."
He comes over and stands in front of me. I pull him close and wrap my arms around him.
"That was insanely good, Clark. I'm still trembling."
He grins and kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry about literally putting you in the closet. I'm not out to everyone here," I tell him, "And I don't know how Lucius would take it."
Clark nods.
"Okay, I understand."
He glances around, brow furrowed.
"Aren't there, like, cameras in here?"
"Only in the outer office."
He sighs, relieved.
"Shall we get out of here, go home, have some take-out, watch a movie?"
He nods.
"Your place, let's go."
I text Alfred: Out tonight, don't wait up.