16

I leap from the rooftop, eyes on my grapple, where it's lodged in the one opposite. Already the rest of the gang is sprinting over the flat roof, around the whirring boxes of the building's ventilation system. I swing through the air, clutching tightly at my rope.
It goes slack and I shout as my body starts plummeting. My grapple comes down to meet me, lands heavily on my chest. One of the spikes of the wing-shape pokes me.
I feel the force of the fall spinning me. 
Before I think to yell for help once more, I realise I'm no longer falling.
I've hit something.
I can't open my eyes. I know I'll just see that I'm suspended above the bustling 4-lane traffic.
"Am I dead?"
"No, silly," comes an answer.
I run my hands over the thing I've fallen on. Broad shoulders. A soft cape, stretched taut where I'm sitting astride the back it rests on.
"Clark?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for saving me."
"No problem babe. Now hold on."
I dig my fingers into him, hold on for dear life, put my chest flat to his back and wrap my legs around him.
He flies us up to the rooftop I was trying to swing onto. He sets his feet back on the ground. I stay on his back, trembling, legs locked around his waist. My eyes find a crumbled part of the roof's edge and I wonder why the stone wouldn't support me.
I lean round and press a kiss to Clark's cheek.
To my surprise, the gang whoops and claps. The Flash wolf-whistles. Clark and I send him the finger.
"Can we go fight the bad guy now?" The Flash shouts.
"Yeah," Clark shouts back.
I put my feet back on the ground and sprint over to the gang, follow them in pursuit. We jump down to the next rooftop, with Clark and Diana flying overhead. I feel Clark's eyes on me as I jog alongside John.
We corner the bad guy down an alley. Clark and Diana touch down in front of him, looming large as the rest of scale our way down a fire escape. I hang back and watch Clark shove the guy into the wall. Diana throws her lasso around our bad guy and pulls him in. He sneers and spits out a line. Diana brings the heel of her boot down onto his toes and pushes him to the ground. She is quick to walk off, dragging him behind her. She tells us she'll drop him with the cops and that she'll be alright if we all head home.
I jump down to Clark and wrap my arms around his middle.
"I want to give you something, for saving my life. How does a couple of orgasms sound?"
His eyes widen.
"A couple. How?"
"I have my ways," I tell him, smiling.
He nods eagerly.
"Do whatever you want with me."
"Let's get home then."
Clark gasps when we walk into the bedroom. His eyes track over the ropes and padded cuffs.
"Wow, this looks -"
"Too much too soon?"
He shakes his head.
"Strap me in, sir."
I stand close to him, crowd him, and slip my hands around his back to unzip his suit. It takes a few moments to tug it down his arms. He shifts on his feet when I get to his ankles, steps out of the tangled fabric.
I wrap my hands around his elbows and walk him back to the bed. He takes a seat on the edge and shuffles back to the centre of the mattress.
I kneel astride him and take his right wrist. I place it gently into the appropriate cuff and secure it in place, quickly slipping my fingers inside it.
"Wiggle your fingers, baby."
He does.
"How's that feel?"
"Good," he murmurs.
We repeat this check in with the other cuff. With both of his wrists secured, he wriggles beneath me for a moment and raises his head.
He bucks his hips up as I tug down his boxers.
I hold his boxers in my hands for a moment and tilt my head as I think. I stretch them out.
"Should I use these as a gag, Clark?"
"Only if I'm bad, sir, if I'm loud."
"Is that a challenge?"
He gulps.
"No sir," he says, blushing.
"I thought not."
I pull him down the mattress a couple of inches to secure his ankles in the cuffs. His inability to wiggle each of his toes separately, instead moving them as a bloc, is disarmingly cute.
I kneel above him, between his legs, and take in the subtleties of how his muscles move underneath his skin as he wriggles against the padded cuffs.
"Now Clark, we're going to take this slow, and if you're uncomfortable, or if I'm hurting you, what do I need you to do?"
"Safeword," he mutters.
"And that is?"
"Still gherkin."
I chuckle.
"Swallow that attitude, baby."
"I'd rather swallow something else."
"Only if you beg for it."
He nods, cranes his neck to watch as I kneel between his spread legs and skim my hands up his thighs.
His cock flutters, starts up but doesn't quite harden.
He drops his head back to the sheets.
I rub his thighs under my hands, tease my thumbs right up against his balls, feel the heat radiating out of them, then tease my hands onto his abdomen without even paying lip service to his cock.
He gasps.
His cock flexes and hardens between us.
I stretch forward and grind over his waist as I bite gently at his neck.
I feel him growing hard against my thigh and push down against the soft head of his cock. I trap his cock between our bodies, grind down on his sac.
I look into his eyes.
He's breathing heavily, growing red and grinding his jaw. He's not willing to give me anything yet. But that's okay, he'll let it out soon enough, when it's almost too much.
I debate where to start, then decide to tease him.
I put my lips to his jaw and bite his skin, hard, and suck it.
He bites his lip and bucks against me. His cock teases further up my thigh, nudges the rough fabric of my suit.
I take my lips down to his chest and leave a trail of dark hickeys between his abs. He moans as I nip at his belly-button.
"You want me to be tender tomorrow?"
"All over," I grunt. "Can you take it?"
"If you kiss me better, yeah."
I nod and lift my head from his skin. I shuffle back and kneel on all fours between his legs, my eyes on his cock.
I take him in one hand and squeeze gently, smile when he throbs and flexes inside my palm.
When I lower my mouth around his head, he shakes inside the restraints and fists his hands. The metal buckles clink. The rope creaks. The leather cuffs rustle.
I feel my cock harden inside my suit and the uncomfortable arousal that comes with being trapped in tight clothing.
I lower my hips and grind them into the mattress, groan as I suck on his head. When his cock throbs, he lifts his hips and presses his wet head into the roof of my mouth. I change the angle of my mouth and take him in deeper.
He pushes his hips up, as though to fuck my face, to take back some control.
I scrape my teeth against his cock to have him whine and settle back in his place.
He lets out a long groan.
I take my mouth from his cock and smirk up at him as he gasps. He raises his head and looks dizzily about the room.
I pat his cock, just once, then rise and wander into the closet. I ditch my suit and pull on some boxers before I grab up my new lube and return to Clark.
"How are you feeling baby?"
He just groans and bites into his bottom lip.
I take the cap off the lube and spread about a quarter-sized dab on my hands. I put the bottle on the floor and crawl back over Clark.
"Say something for me, Clark."
"I need you, sir."
I put one hand around his cock and take the slick fingers of my other hand down over his balls, down his perineum, down to the puckered pink ring of his asshole. I press my thumb against the soft skin, let it glide across his skin, rub circles around it.
His hips follow my fingers and wind down.
His shifting pulls on the restraints and the cuffs tighten around his wrists.
He sniffs the air and his nose wrinkles.
"You don't like the lube?"
"It smells like trees," he says, his mouth curling into a smile.
"I'm glad you like it," I tell him. "When you smell earthy it'll be in line with how dirty you are, slut."
"Dirty," he mutters. "You haven't fucked my ass yet."
"I can't just push right in," I hiss. "I want you to be ready, hot and needy."
He nods and moans gently.
I carry on massaging his asshole. It glistens with the lube and flexes gently. I nudge the pad of my thumb over the slick skin, against the thick muscle at his rim.
I rub this spot until his asshole yawns a little wider, until the pad of my thumb slips easily inside.
He lets out a noise I haven't heard from him before. One with a harsh edge.
I pause and look into his hazy blue eyes.
"Good?"
"Yes," he rolls the syllable around his mouth as he breathes it out.
"You want more?"
"Yes sir."
"How much more?"
"All of it, all of you," he moans. "I want every inch of you inside me."
I tut gently.
"You're so needy tonight baby, don't try and run before you've learnt to walk."
I lean over the edge of the bed and fetch the lube. I spread a liberal amount across my palms, stroke his cock long and slow, then put my hands to his thighs and my thumbs to his ring.
He bucks against the restraints and the bed creaks.
I watch the deep, happy rhythm of his breaths and decide it's time. I take one of my lube-soaked thumbs and push it into him, as deep as my knuckle.
He shakes violently.
"Still good?"
"Fuck," he spits out. "Sir!"
"I'll take that as a yes."
I pull my thumb back, test the resistance in the thick muscle I'm penetrating. With a little more lube and gentle pressure, the next push of my thumb buries it deep. 
I hold my thumb still.
His cock is twitching above his stomach, soaked with cum. His jaw is wide open. His breaths are fast and loose.
I tease him with a gentle push and pull. His ring is tight around my thumb, sucking at it. He is just as greedy, moaning out encouragement, not that I need it.
"Can you take more?"
He squirms, tilts his hips up for me.
"Yes please."
I rub my other thumb through the lube on his perineum and gently push it inside.
He groans.
A fresh spurt of precum blooms across his head.
"Oh please," he begs.
He pushes himself down onto my thumbs, stretches against the cuffs, and reaches back to fist the sheets.
I drag my knuckles along the tight walls of ass and feel the shivers that rush through him, see the way his cock bobs and tightens.
When I draw my thumbs over the red, tender rim of his ass, both of them close together, it happens.
His cock quivers right along his length. His head twitches independently. Cum spurts out of him and lands thick across the defined lines of his abdomen. He turns his head and groans into the sheets.
I take my thumbs out of his ass and rub my hands up and down his thighs.
"You are beautiful," I tell him. "Well done baby."
I pat his thighs, then rise a little off the mattress.
"You good to hang out for a moment?"
"Yeah," he says, sounding a little hoarse, "Where are you going?"
"Just to wash my hands, baby."
I lean over him and put my lips to his. He moans softly and nudges his tongue up against mine, nibbles my bottom lip as I pull away.
I wash my hands slowly, scrubbing under my short nails, then rush back to him.
I ditch my boxers at the foot of the bed and walk up to the pillows. I climb over his arm and kneel over his face, taking myself in my hand and stroking slow and loose.
I tell him, "I want to fuck your face."
Clark looks up into my face and nods.
I drop down over his body and push my hips back to his face. I bite back the gasp that comes as he takes me into his mouth.
I look down at his cock. He's still hot and hard.
I put one of my hands around his wet shaft and lick the cum from him.
He groans. I groan.
I push my hips down into his mouth and dig one of my hands into the mattress as I struggle to hold myself up against the shocks and shivers.
I thrust against Clark's face, short and gentle. 
I lift my mouth from his cock and stretch forward to graze my mouth over his balls.
He groans.
My cock flexes against his tongue. I feel a few drops of precum start out of me.
I take the hand I have on his shaft and skim it down to his balls. I take them in my palm and roll them, squeeze them, and drag my thumb across the hot, loose skin.
He shakes beneath me.
"Again?" He bites out, "Bruce, I don't know if -"
I let go of him. I skim my mouth back up his shaft and tease my tongue over his head. The soft, teasing touch is enough to have him bucking against me and coming again, just as hard. He tastes salty and wild, his cum bonded with the lube.
I press my hips against his face, press my cock deeper. He gags for a moment but moans as I pull back. His nose pushes against my perineum and the tickle of his breath has my heart skipping a beat, my breath shorting and my cock throbbing tight, tense and fast.
I close my eyes and drop against his body as I come. I feel the cum burst out of me, thick and copious. My head aches for the lack of pressure in the gentle way he draws on me, draws out my orgasm.
We lie in silence for a couple of minutes, breathing heavily and chuckling at nothing.
I lift my head and kiss his thigh.
"Okay." 
My voice sounds light.
"Come on, let's get cleaned up."
I push up and turn to face him.
His eyes are wide and unfocused.
I put my hands to his chin.
"You alright baby?"
He nods and hums.
"Clark?"
He stifles a moan at the back of his throat.
"I have never come like that, and fuck, I mean, can it be like that every time?"
I kiss him, and through the kiss, I mumble, "I'll do my best."
He watches me closely as I unfasten the restraints. He skims his hands over my back and hips when I turn and reach down to free his ankles.
And then he gathers me against his chest and laughs at the way I gasp and struggle as he walks us through to the bathroom.
He sets me down on my feet in the shower and turns on the spray before he wraps his arms around my shoulders.
We stand like this for a minute before he grabs the shower gel and the loofah and hands them to me. I spread circles of suds across his chest, reach around his back and lighten my touch as my hand gets lower and skims the top of his cheeks.
I turn him, push him toward the tiles and take my sud-laden fingers between his cheeks and across his perineum to shift the sticky residue of the lube.
He hums gently.
I smack his ass, gently, and the clap echoes around the room.
He gasps.
He turns, takes the loofah from me and scrubs me clean, gazing down into my eyes, cupping my chin in his hands with sud-soaked fingers when he's done.
He shuts off the shower.
I wrap a towel round his waist and tell him to go out and sit on the chair in the corner as he dries off.
Once I've wrapped a towel around my waist, I rush out to the bedroom and crouch in front of Clark. I skim my fingers across his knees.
"What do you need babe?"
His eyes wander as he thinks.
"Burger, fries, milkshake," he says quietly. "And can I steal your clothes tonight?"
I rise up and kiss his forehead.
He watches me as I take the cuffs and restraints from the bed and stow them back into their boxes.
I take one of my old tees and a pair of gym shorts from a drawer and take them out to Clark. He puts them on before he's dry and blushes as my eyes track the damp spots.
I kiss him again and then strip the bed.
"Babe, could you go chill in the living room and order the food?"
He hums.
"Whatever you have, I'll have too."
I take the sheets under my arm in a bundle and sneak down to the laundry room. But when I turn to leave, I find Alfred in the doorway.
I blush.
"Would you put some clean sheets on the bed, Alfred?"
"Yes sir."
I feel the blush creep further down my neck and deepen.
I raise a hand.
"Maybe, maybe don't call me that anymore."
He nods and starts away without saying another word.
I jog through to the living room and throw myself across Clark's lap. I straighten up and settle into the arm he throws over my shoulders. We stay here for hours, tangling our legs together as we stuff our faces and watch TV. When 4am rolls around, I have to drag him off the sofa and into bed. So large and half-asleep, it takes me a few minutes to get him between rooms.
He laughs as I cuddle up against him, "You could have shaken me. I would have dropped the act."
I elbow him, then pull his arm over my middle.
I don't feel tired but I'm dropping off to sleep in no time.