24

When I open the doors of the Batcave, I hear an awed gasp leave Diana and follow her eyes around the room. I share out beers from the coolers and encourage everyone to look around and make themselves comfortable.
The Flash is still hyped up, reliving tonight's catch, imitating my gun-toting scream. I look away and hold my head low.
I throw myself on one end of the sofa and sip my beer while fielding queries about the equipment I have stored here, the construction of the space, and the specs of the Batmobile. Eventually everyone drifts over and sits down and the conversation becomes less serious and more friendly. We talk about other lives and hobbies and dates. 
Then suddenly, I feel stifled, the air muggy and close. I tug my collar away from my neck and look around at the others, who are all unflapped.
I ask, "Is it hot in here or just me?" 
A lame chorus of just you goes around the group. 
"Perhaps you should slow down on the beer," J'onn says.
I wiggle the bottle in my hand and say, "This is only my second." 
I put my bottle to my neck but it does not relieve the heat in my body.
On the other end of the couch, Clark snickers quietly and crosses his legs in front of his body. 
When I meet his eyes, they are glowing, blazing orange. 
I tease my tongue over my teeth. 
I spit out, "Clark, a word." 
I lead him across the room and into the mission control booth. The door hisses shut behind us. I stand a foot inside the door and trap Clark against it.
"What are you doing, Clark?" 
"Nothing," he mutters, his cheeks red, his eyes an innocent blue once again. 
"I think you want something," I mutter. "What do you want, baby?"
"You," he mumbles.
"I haven't gone anywhere." 
He shifts on his feet.
"Clark, are you in this?" 
He nods.
"Do you have a problem with the kid?" 
"No," he says quickly. "No, you're sweet with him. It's me." 
"What about you?" 
"Lois and I were planning, before it happened," he says quietly. "But a grown up kid, with another man... Are you saying I wasn't allowed to panic for a minute?" 
I rock on my heels.
"No, of course you were." 
I look up into his eyes.
"You scared me though. I thought I was going to lose you." 
He pulls me into his arms.
"Just have him call me Uncle Clark until things settle." 
I nod and stretch up to kiss him. 
I mumble into the kiss, "Shall we go upstairs and make up?" 
"Fuck yes," he mumbles, tugging on my bottom lip when I try to pull away. 
He hangs onto my hips as I twist around and knock on the glass of the booth. The gang turns their heads. 
I hit the intercom.
"Guys can we call this a night?"
"You're so obvious," The Flash shouts.
I send him the finger.
Diana corrals everyone, herds them out and winks at us before the garage door rumbles closed behind her.
I turn to Clark and take his hand. I walk backwards towards the elevator and smile for him as he comes with me. He skims his thumbs over my hands as we walk out of the elevator in the apartment and through to the bedroom. Clark kicks the door closed behind us. I lead him back to the bed and turn to push him back onto it. He lands heavily and puts his weight back on his hands. 
I lean down and kiss him, just for a moment. Then I kneel on the bed and shift around him. I push his cape up until it flops forward over his face. 
He chuckles.
I drag down the zip on his suit and help him push it to the floor. He's wearing cute, tight boxers with donuts printed across them. 
I lean forward and nip at his earlobe. When I let go of his ear, I mutter, "So you're a snack." 
Clark laughs.
"Maybe," he says. "You'll have to taste me to be sure." 
I place a few kisses from his ear to his collarbone.
"I intend to, babe. I might just -" 
I press a kiss to his cheek.
"Fuck you senseless too."
Clark tips his head back and lets out a shaky breath.
"Oh I missed you." 
"I missed you too. Now lie back."
I shuffle back and make space for him. When he's flat on his back, I lean forward to kiss his forehead and bite playfully at his nose. I stretch forward over his body and place a few careful kisses down his stomach. I skim my hands over his boxers and press my palms down over his hard-on. 
He shifts his hips against my palms and moans. 
I draw my hands back and forward like this for a few moments, enjoying the heavy sound of his breaths, the upward thrust of his hips, and the way my name drops off his lips.
I hook my thumbs into his waistband and push his boxers down. He lifts his knees, pushes his boxers over them and kicks them to the floor. His cock springs up hard and already red, flat against his stomach. 
I lower my mouth to his body and take the head of his cock into my mouth. I suck gently, knowing he'll want more. I let his head roll across my tongue and hear the first small moan burst of him when I lean forward to take him deeper into my mouth.
He clutches at the comforter.
I close a hand around his balls and roll them in my palm. He lifts his hips and grinds his head on the roof of my mouth. 
I stifle the need to gag and instead take a long breath in, drawing on his length and hollowing my cheeks. 
He groans.
His hands find my cheeks, then pat their way up to the ears of the Batsuit. He hangs onto them. I feel them bend out of shape.
"Bruce, Bruce," he rushes out. "Stop, please. I don't want to come yet."
I take my mouth from his cock and draw back to look down into his wide eyes.
"I wasn't planning on letting you come just yet," I tell him. "Roll over baby."
He does as I ask and looks up at me from between my knees. 
I lean forward and spank his ass. The quick shock of the impact makes him gasp. 
My cock twitches at the sound.
"What was that for?" 
"For leaving," I tell him, smiling.
I see the way his eyes zip over my face.
I put my hands to his chin and tug him up. He kneels in front of me. I meet his eyes.
"For the record, that was a joke," I tell him. "I'm not playing in anger here, okay." 
He nods slowly. 
I reach down and close a hand around his shaft. 
He gasps.
"Keep that nice and hard for me, okay?"
He nods.
"I'm going to grab some toys from the closet." 
I feel him watch me as I stroll into the closet. I open and shut drawers, pondering which toys to use on him, which seem most appropriate for the moment. 
I ignore all restraints. I want him to be able to touch me. I want this to be close and sticky and intimate.
When I get back, toys in hands, Clark is up on his knees, with one hand on the comforter and the other working quick around his cock. 
"Did I tell you that you could play?" 
He stops mid-stroke, gasping.
"No sir," he bites out.
"Not sir, not today," I tell him. "Keep going." 
He continues his strokes. His hips push forward, his cock slides through his fist. I bite my lip as I watch him and carefully throw the toys onto the bed, beside his knees.
He turns his head and glances down at them. His eyebrows furrow for a moment.
"Is that a vibrator?"
I nod, my eyes on the matte black silicone bullet, the yellow stripe around its base.
"Custom made, I'm guessing," he says, his breath thin.
"Yes. Brand new." 
He moans happily and lets his head drop forward. I take off my Batsuit and boxers and kick them aside, then kneel on the mattress, right behind him. When I press my hips forward against his, he moans and glances back at me again.
He shifts and my cock skims along the inside of one of his thighs. 
I drape myself around him, wrap an arm around his middle and skim a palm down his stomach to his snail trail. 
"I want to hold your cock," I tell him. "Can I?" 
He nods and takes his hand off his shaft. I take him in my hand. He's hot and thick. I rub my thumb across his head, tease it against his hole until a burst of precum rises against my finger. 
He moans.
I skim my fist down to the last inch of his shaft, back up to his head. I keep up this slow, tight pace and listen as his breathing grows uneven, feel his hips grind back against mine, feel him try and trap my cock between his legs. I grind the tip of my cock on his perineum and bite my lip as my head falls forward. I drop my head to his back and kiss my way down his spine as I keep working him up. 
He reaches back with one arm and spreads his palm across my chin and cheek. 
"Bruce, more." 
"All in time, baby." 
I put my hands on his hips and squeeze them.
"Scoot forward baby, part your legs." 
He does as I ask. I skim my hands down the back of his thighs, hold them to the mattress and pin them in place. 
He struggles and glances back at me.
"Are you going to go down on me?" He asks.
"Would you rather I didn't?"
He bites his lip.
"I want you to, but I also want to kiss you, a lot."
His cheeks are red.
"Alright, babe," I mutter. "But I want to eat your ass soon."
He moans and drops his head to the comforter.
"Do what you want," he mumbles.
I take the lube in my hand, wet my fingers, and tease a thumb into his ass. He gasps, lifts his hips and wiggles against me. I tease my thumb in as deep as it will go, feel his body flex around it, feel his ass clenching and flexing. I press my thumb in and out gently for a few minutes. He fists the comforter. His ass shakes. He moans my name.
I skim my nose over the back of his neck and across his shoulders. I bite at the bones in his shoulder and suck on his skin.
When he's gasping and twitching and moaning my name, I withdraw my finger.
"I was so close," he whines.
"I know." 
"Roll over." 
"Oh, again," he says as twists around.
I chuckle.
"Complaining already?"
"No," he says softly. "Do you want me to?" 
"Maybe a little."
I spread his thighs wide and hold his knees high. He shifts and flexes his shoulders back as I skim my hands down his shaft, then down even further to his balls. I take his balls in one hand and squeeze them gently, roll them, work my thumb against the loose skin until a groan rumbles out of him. I take my other hand, my sticky with lube fingers, and press my thumb to his perineum. 
His breath catches.
I massage this small patch of skin, drag my fingers across and around and lower, down towards the slick, puckered rim of his ass. 
His cock twitches and tumbles across his stomach. It leaves a wet track of precum through his snail trail. 
"You're so ready," I purr. "But I want you to hang on just a little longer."
He fidgets and reaches up to grab my forearms.
He opens his eyes.
"Please Bruce."
My cock twitches. I reach down and put a hand around it, skim my thumb across my head, pump my hand along my shaft for a moment. 
I let out a breath.
"Okay, okay."
And because my cock isn't yet too hard, uncomfortably hard, I reach across to the bundle of toys and lift the lube and the cold metal cock ring. I slide on a condom as quick as I can, then wet the inside of the ring with lube and slide it down to the thick base of my cock. It's tight but still spins around my shaft when I adjust it.
"Fuck," Clark spits. "You're going to last forever."
"And you're going to keep up." 
He nods then drops his head to the comforter.
I set the head of my cock against the rim of his ass. When I push against it, he moans and reaches up to clutch at my neck. He pulls me down to him.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes," he moans. "Yes yes, just go, come here."
I grind my head against his rim and push in when it flexes. I slide in a few inches, about half of my length. 
We press together and clutch at each-other. He holds my neck in his hands and stretches up to press his lips to mine. I part my lips wide against his and moan into his mouth, dip my tongue against his and feel his cock twitch against my stomach. I pull my mouth off his and press kisses to his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, his chin. 
I bite at his earlobe and moan into his skin.
"I missed you," I mutter.
My voice sounds raw, my breath catches in my throat.
I blink quickly and bury my face against his neck.
"Ditto," he mutters, pushing his hips against mine.
I thrust slow and deep, looking up into his face to make sure there's a smile on his lips and a haze in his eyes when they're open.
But suddenly, he whines, and tries to twist away.
I pull back, tease my head on his rim and bite back my moan.
"What's up babe?"
"The ring," he says. "Cold and hard, ow." 
"Should I take it off?"
He shakes his head.
"You sure?"
He nods.
"Just don't hit me so hard."
I nod and press in once again, being sure to slow my stroke before the base of my cock hits his rim.
He moans softly.
"Just like that."
His head tips back as he pushes against my thrusts. He drags his nails down my arms, wraps his arms around my neck and holds me tight to his chest as I thrust. 
I am sure, as my breathing quickens and as I lose track of the rhythm of my thrusts, that I'm going to fall over the edge first. That I'm going to lose myself. That he's going to lift my head, look into my eyes and see my heart cracking open for him.
I keep my head low. 
His chin rubs across the crown of my head. He drags his nails down my back. I know that he's leaving me with thick red scratches. 
And I know I can't hold back. 
I feel my cock throbbing against his walls. I feel my balls growing tight and tender when they knock against his perineum. I feel myself shaking against him.
I clutch tight at his chin and glance up into his face.
And then it overtakes me. I feel my thrusts growing wild and rougher. He moans and whimpers and grinds down my length. I stretch forward and press my mouth to his, kiss him with all of me, tease my tongue around his.
I meet his eyes.
"Clark," I whisper. "Oh, Clark, never leave." 
"Not going anywhere," he grunts, bucking up against me. 
The head of his cock sticks against my stomach, grinds against the edge of my belly-button. I grind down against it. Feel some more precum burst out of him and slide down my body. I reach between us and wrap a hand around his shaft. I stroke him slow as I go back to thrusting into him. 
"You're still so hard," he mutters.
"It's all the ring," I tell him.
He chuckles quietly.
It takes me a moment to catch the joke.
"Oh you're so dirty," I mutter.
"It's all you," he moans.
I throw an arm wide and fumble around until my fingers close around the bullet. Clark moans softly and gathers me back against his chest.
He pins me in place and tilts his hips up against mine. 
And it's late when I realise he's coming. His cock twitches between us and spurts out so much cum. I feel drops landing on my collarbone and chin as I lean forward to kiss him. 
I roll the vibe through the cum on his stomach and then set it against his left nipple. His eyes flick down to it, then up to mine.
"No," he moans. "Bruce."
"Don't you want to try it?"
He moans and glances away, shifts against me.
"Turn it on," he mutters. 
I bite my lip and put the vibe on the lowest setting. It buzzes quietly. 
Clark grunts and bucks. 
My cock slips a few inches out of his ass. I push back in slow and hard.
I drag the vibe across his nipple and watch him twist beneath me, watch his hands skim down my arms to my wrists, to hold me in place. 
He bites his lips and lets out a groan I've never heard before, one raw and deeper than his usual sounds.
I drag the vibe across his chest and tease it around his other nipple. He winds down on my cock and calls out my name in fast, breathless, begging gasps. 
I glance down to see his cock throbbing gently, his head swollen and red. 
I know what will truly finish him.
I drag the buzzing end of the bullet down the middle of his abs and feel him pushing down my length. He lifts his head to watch the bullet as it gets closer and closer to his cock. I hold it still in his snail trail and see his cock bob, see him lift his hips, see his mouth stretch open. 
I lift the vibe and press it to the side of his shaft.
He whimpers and drags his nails across my forearms.
"Bruce," he shouts. "Fuck!"
"You like it."
"So so much," he gasps.
I skim the bullet down his shaft, to the base of his cock. He shakes around me, buckles, twists and clutches at the comforter with both hands.
"Oh not again," he moans.
"Oh yes again," I mutter. "I want you to be sore with how much I love you." 
He moans for me.
"Come for me, Clark."
I put a hand around his cock and squeeze him. Then I press the vibe to his slick head. It slides across his velvet skin.
He throbs inside my fist. I feel the rapid pulse of life run through him. 
A bead of sweat slides down his temple. 
He gasps and bites into his bottom lip. 
And finally, he says something.
"More," he whimpers.
"Can you take it?"
"No," he moans. "But, shit, it's going to hurt just right.
"Good boy," I tell him. "Oh I love you so much." 
I press the base of the bullet and the sound of the vibrations kicks up a notch, goes from a low buzz to a higher pitch. 
He shakes. His muscles go tight. His thighs shake and he lifts his feet to wrap his legs around my back and pull me closer. I feel his ass clenching around my cock. 
I bite back a burst of feeling that pushes me closer to another orgasm. 
He presses his cock to the flat tip of the bullet and groans shockingly loud as he falls over the edge. His cum bursts out thick and hot. It rushes over the vibe and down his shaft, between and around my fingers. 
He meets my eyes and mutters, "Oh my god."
"Yeah?"
He drops his head back and throws an arm over his eyes.
"Oh my god." 
"Babe, say something else."
"I love you Bruce." 
My breath stops up my throat. I look up into his face, at the lazy smile on his lips and the pink in his cheeks.
I pull out slow and he whines as the last inch rubs over his rim on its way out. I take off the ring, tie off the end of the condom and then crawl over him to hold him. He keeps his legs around me and we take each-other's chins in our hands as we look into each-other's eyes.
I kiss him, gently, moaning into his mouth. 
"You good?" I mumble against his mouth, tugging for a moment at his bottom lip.
"Yes," he breathes, before extending his tongue against mine.
We lie here and kiss and rub and grind together for a while. Clark pushes me around onto my back and presses his cock against mine, thrusts through my pubic hair. I enjoy the gentle press of his hips against mine and clutch at the back of his neck. 
And then I hear something. A knock at the door.
"Dick, don't come in!"
"Okay," he says quietly. "But when are we having dinner?"
I push Clark away and turn my head to glance at the clock. We've been making up for just over an hour.
"Give me half an hour," I shout to Dick. "And tell Alfred to have the pizza order on standby."
I stand, my legs unsteady, and pull Clark off the bed. I tug him into the bathroom and put the music up loud as we clean up, dancing under the shower spray.