Chapter Six: Sensei

Before this chapter starts, the point of view is of Aizawa-sensei, therefore the pronouns will be incorrect as he does not know. It is not an error.

~~~

Kaminari Denki...

Kaminari Denki...

Kaminari Denki...

Here.

I pull the file of my student out from the drawers.

I should have checked sooner...

Sitting at the teachers lounge I take a deep breath before opening the file. I flip through the pages tiredly in search for relevant information.

Health...

I study the page, taking in all I read.

ADHD...

Unmedicated...

Could that have been the cause?

Is something else involved?

Should I get him seen for help?

Do I contact his parents?

Rubbing my temples I lean forward, my elbows resting on my knees.

I'll talk to him myself.

~~~

It seems normal.

I watched as Kaminari played with the clicker of his pen, seemingly amused at the sound. I write a small note on a post-it and make my way to Kaminari, discretely sticking it to his table beside his book in hopes of no one noticing. He perks up, probably expecting to be told off for not paying attention until he notices the note. I walk past the desk, peering onto other's work as to not draw attention to Kaminari and keep the people around him at least pretending to work to avoid trouble. Looking back slightly, I notice Kaminari read the note before his leg noticeably starting to bounce.

~~~

Change of point of view to Kaminari.

~~~

Nervously, I read the note...

Stay after class. You're not in trouble. Just want to know about what happened yesterday.

I fold it up and tuck it in at the front of my book between the cover and first page. Subconsciously, my leg bounces as I think of what I could do to explain what happened. I run through possible excuses in my head but my anxiousness restricted me from finding a reasonable one.

What could I do?

Maybe the truth...

No, it's not a good idea to let my teacher hate me more.

Does he hate me?

He always gets annoyed at me.

I always cause trouble and hold people back.

No, this is not the time for this.

~~~