Chapter Two: New me

Looking at myself in the mirror, I smile. Clenching my fists into the pink material flowing halfway down my thighs. I twirl, watching the skirt catch air and rise, spinning with me.

No one told me skirts were this fun!

I giggled, continuing to spin, hearing Mina laughing along with me.

"You can have it." She spoke through her amusement. I stopped and steadied myself before turning towards her with appreciation.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it suits you! Plus, I've never worn it anyway. My mother got it for me, not my style." She added.

"Thank you!" I turn back to the mirror, smiling widely.

It does suit me...

I like it...

"I have some other things you can try on!"

"Really?" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, yes come on," she reopened her wardrobe doors and pulled a long summer dress out before throwing it towards me "this one! This one!"

"Wow, that's so pretty." I held it up against my body and smiled towards myself in the mirror. Mina turns around to face the wall to give me time to change into it. I pull my clothing off before replacing it with the flowery summer dress.

"I'm done." I say, signalling for Mina to turn back around.

"Aw Kami, you look so pretty!"

"Thank you..." I blush and look down at the dress.

"Wait, wait," she swiftly opened a drawer, pulling out some sock before throwing them at me. "You know-"

"Oh- okay." I push the socks down the top of the dress onto my chest. I groan, unable to get them to look at least even.

"Here," Mina says while throwing me one of her smaller bras.

"A-are you sure?" I blush taking my eyes away from it respectfully.

Isn't she afraid of me just being a pervert?

Maybe she could really trust me?

"I'm sure, Kami. I haven't even worn that one anyway, it was too small when I bought it and just never returned it."

"Thank you," she turned again as I pulled down the shoulder straps on the dress, letting it fall and rest on my waist, only enough to expose my chest. I hold up the bra curiously silently trying to figure out how to put it on. "Uhm Mina?"

"You don't know how to put it on, do you?"

"No..."

"Is it okay for me to turn around and help you?"

"Yes." As I give permission, she turns to face me; doing her best to respectfully keep her eyes diverted from my exposed skin. She makes her way towards me before showing and helping me to properly put on the bra.

"There," she says, letting me to do the rest.

"Thanks," I take the socks once again and place them into the empty cups of the bra, filling up the space and giving myself a womanly chest. Pulling up the dress and re-placing the straps on my shoulders I look confidently at my finished self in the mirror.

"Mina." I say, regaining her attention.

"Yes, Kami?" She answers, her voice soothing after noticing tears form at my eyes.

"I think this is me. I feel like me. Mina, I think I might actually be a girl."

"Well, Kaminari, you're one pretty girl."