Chapter Seven: Trouble

"I said stop looking at me like that idiot!" Bakugo yelled.

"Stop being so mean, Bakubro!"

"Ow-"

"Hm?"

"Something hit me- oh."

I picked up the crumpled paper I felt hit me and looked around the cafeteria to see whom it might of came from. My gaze met with mean, piercing eyes cursing me. Monoma? What could he want?

"What's that?"

Before I knew it I noticed a pink skinned hand snatch the ball from my grasp.

"Wait-"

I watched as Mina's unusual eyes trailed over the words I had not yet seen on the paper.

"What the..."

"Does it say something?"

"Who threw this at you?" Mina spoke agitatedly.

"I think it was Monoma, why?"

"That piece of shit!"

"What?"

Swiftly, Mina lifts herself from her seat and trudges over to the suspected blonde.

"Mina, what are you doing? What did it say?"

I followed after her, attempting to grab her wrist but failing. The rest of the group joined us confusedly.

"You think you're funny? You think you have the right to say this?" She exclaimed as her palms roughly slammed upon Monoma's table. The group could feel all attention turn towards them. Shocked at the sudden angry outburst from a usually bubbly person.

"Mina, stop! What did it say?"

"What are you talking about, Mina?" Sero asked.

"What the fuck are you on, raccoon-eyes."

"What did he do now?" Kendo spoke, standing up to assert her position of in charge of Monoma.

"He-"

"What? I only said the truth." Monoma's devilish voice spoke smugly. "He's a-"

Slap

"Mina!"

The intense noise was followed by a menacing chuckle. The redish hand-shaped mark stained the evil-like blonde. Another blonde, this one spiky, tried his hardest to not let his laughter burst from his mouth.

"What's going on? Someone explain. As much as I'm for putting Monoma in his place, without reason I can't let you."

"Ugh! I can't-"

Monoma smirked up at them gloatingly, his cheek beginning to bruise from the intensity of the slap. The paper was taken from the pink female, the words upon it reaching my eyes.

"Wait, don't read it-"

As words pass, my eyes become glassy and my vision blurry.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

The crumpled sheet was once again snatched from my possession. Only seconds went by before a loud reaction was caused from Bakugo.

"Who the fuck are you to say that stuff!?" The blonde cactus races in front of me, grabbing the front of Monoma's shirt. "You have a fucking death wish if you think you can treat him like that!"

"Hey hey, what's going on. Bakugo get off him." Spoke one of the staff members. Of course, that didn't stop the loud blonde from planting his clenched fist across the same spot that Mina had previously hit.

~~~

Aizawa stood in front of the four of us, Bakugo, Monoma, Mina and me. He sighed, slumping down onto a desk.

"Mina, Bakugo. Though violence is not to be tolerated, you're excused from detention but I'll need a further talk with you. Kaminari, you're also obviously excused. Monoma, we don't take lightly to bullying in this school. If you think you can not only say these things but spy on a private conversation between a teacher and a student, you are very much mistaken. If it were up to me you would be expelled immediately. But fortunately for you I'm not in charge of you. Vlad."

"I'm disappointed." 1-B's homeroom teacher, Vlad king added. "Firstly, an apology to Kaminari. Secondly, detentions everyday until I feel like you've learnt your lesson. Understood?"

"I don't see how you could take that tr-"

"Watch what you say, you're on thin ice Monoma. Don't you dare think of saying a slur here." Aizawa snapped.

"We're done here. Monoma, your apology and then leave for the classroom. Your first detention is today."

"I'm not apologising to him, if anything they should apologise to me, they hit me."

"And rightly so." Aizawa butted in.

"You can't encourage violence you're a teacher!"

"Monoma, that's enough. I'm not afraid to expel you either. Don't make me take that decision." Vlad King finished the blonde's attitude, but not enough for him to give the apology needed. Monoma left the room and headed to the classroom, muttering to himself in annoyance.

Aizawa sighed, wanting to have a day where his students weren't involved in any trouble, a guy could dream. He dismissed the students in the room, surprised that they had stayed quiet for so long, especially Bakugo. Could the world ever just give them a break?

~~~

"You're back!"

"Can you explain what the hell happened?"

"We expect the behaviour from Bakugo, but Mina?"

"What did Monoma do?"

"Stop asking questions, idiots!"

"I'm going up to bed..."  I spoke out tiredly.

"It's so early though, that's not like you."

"Just tired." I slummed.

"We're joining you." Mina grinned towards the bright yellow haired person, hooking her arm in theirs and marching towards the elevator to the rooms. The group, as always, followed along."

"Thanks..."

"Always."