Chapter Four: Enemies and Allies

I stood in the shower uncomfortably, rubbing the soap across parts of my body. Running my hands quickly over my chest, getting that part clean and over and done with. Attempting to keep my eyes away from my body I lower my hands. My hands inch closer to my crotch. Although it wouldn't seem like it from me, but I had been struggling and failing a lot with masturbation, feeling more and more uncomfortable with the body part I was born with. I rub over it, cleaning it quickly as to move on while holding back tears of discomfort.

Couldn't I have just not been born with is?

I wish it could just not be there.

Maybe I could just remove it myself.

No, way too dangerous.

I shake myself from the thought and continue washing my body before rinsing off in the warm water.

Got the worst parts out of the way...

I continue washing myself until it was time to leave the shower. Stepping out, I grab my towel quickly and cover from my chest down. As I pat my body down, the moisture from my body being collected in the absorbent material.

So, I'm doing it today.

Is this really a good idea?

I don't even know but who cares anyway, right?

~~~

Open 'Bakusquad' Group Chat

To Bakusquad
From Kaminari:
'Can y'all come to my dorm in like 5 mins?'

To Bakusquad
From Mina:
'You sure you're ready?'

To Bakusquad
From Kaminari:
'Yeah, I think I am.'

To Bakusquad
From Kirishima:
'Sure bro, you alright?'

To Bakusquad
From Sero:
'I'll be there in a minute.'

To Bakusquad
From Kaminari:
'Thanks guys. Yeah I'm okay. Bakugo, I'd like you to be there too.'

To Bakusquad
From Bakugo:
'No.'

To Bakusquad
From Kirishima:
'Don't worry, I'll make sure he's there.'

To Bakusquad
From Kaminari:
'Thanks, see you.'

I sat on the edge of my head, knee bouncing in anxiousness.

Can I really do this?

I look at my phone again.

Too late to call it off.

I have five minutes.

Only five minutes to prepare.

I can't do this.

Yes, I can.

Why is this so hard?

They're gonna think I'm a weirdo.

I look nothing like a girl!

I don't even act girly!

But I like being Darika...

I want to act girly.

I want to look like a girl.

This is so confusing.

A knock on my door concluded my decision.

That was a quick five minutes...

"Come in," I called out to them. The door swings open and in comes Mina.

"You ready, Darika?"

"Yeah, I'm a little scared though."

"It's okay, I'm here for you."

Taking a deep breath, I slump back into my mattress as Mina copied my actions beside me. We sat in a comfortable silence for a little while before the door was knocked on once more, well multiple times and in a weird pattern almost like an odd song because Sero liked to entertain himself with being weird. I chuckled lightly,

"Come in," I said, my answer follows by Sero walking into my room along with Kirishima and an annoyed Bakugo.

"So what's up, bro?" Asked Sero as he made his way in front of Kaminari.

"I need to tell you guys something, and I'm sorry I didn't tell your earlier it's just kinda new to me as well." I started.

"Well, whatever it is, you can trust us." The red head added. The room was silent for a moment before Kirishima elbowed Bakugo in the ribs.

"Ow- yeah, what he said." Bakugo included.

"Okay so uhm..." I took a deep breathe before continuing, "so you guys won't judge me, okay?"

"We won't judge you, Kami, we promise." Answered Sero for the group in the dark.

"Oh my gosh, okay I can do this." I said quietly to myself. Mina reached over and grabbed my hand comfortingly.

"You can do this." She smiled and nodded to me. I nodded back and started up again.

"I... I think I might be transgender. I've only started considering it a few days ago and well I went to Mina for help. Which is why we went out, to get me some feminine clothing to help me figure out who I am." I let out a breath that I had not realised I had been holding, "I know it might be difficult to believe, I mean it's me. I've never been very girly or stuff and I just... I want to be girly and I'm not too sure what it means for me so far. But I think I might actually be a girl."

I hold my head down, not letting myself look at their faces in fear.

They hate me, don't they?

"I'm glad you told us Kami, we support you."

What?

"Yeah, thank you bro! We support you!- oh wait was bro not a good thing to call you-"

I raise my head to look up at them in shock, a tear already falling down my cheek.

"See? I told you they'd support you!"

"T-thank you." I said in between my harsh breaths as more tears of joy form and leave my eyes.

"Group hug!" Kirishima calls out as he lounges towards me with his arms spread. His muscular arms clamp around my body as more and more arms engulf me. Even Bakugo had contributed momentarily.

"So, Pikachu, what would you like us to call you?" Asked Bakugo, somehow calmly.

"Well I... I think I like Darika. Call me Darika."

"And pronouns?" Sero asked.

"She and her, if that's okay."

"It's perfectly fine, Darika, you be who you want to be."

"Thank you for being so amazing guys! I'm so lucky..."

~~~