CHAPTER 22

Emerald St. Clair's POV

I woke up with a slight fever with a very painful cervix. I barely managed to move in the bed without groaning with pain.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and glared at the man standing near the bed with a worried expression. "Of course, I'm not okay!" I snapped at him angrily. "This is all your fault, you bastard. If you didn't fuck me five times last night like some sort of wild animal, I would not feel such pain this morning."

I saw him wince at my crude words. He massaged his nape warily. "Sorry. But you didn't stop me so..."

I glared at him. Right now, I am not in the mood for pleasantries because all I want to do is to cut his probably nine to ten inches of manhood off and flush them down the toilet.

That thing will rip a poor woman apart. It should not be used for sexual intercourse ever again.

He sat on the bed, placing the back of his hand on my forehead. "You're still feverish. Are you sure you don't want me to call for a doctor to check on you?"

I glared at him once again. "No. What will the doctor say when he learns that I caught a fever after having sex with you?"

"Maybe that's not the case," the corner of his mouth tilted upward. "Maybe you caught a cold because of the weather last night."

I scoffed at him. "I don't think so."

"Does it still hurt?" He pointedly looks at my legs.

My eyes narrowed in his direction. "What do you think?"

"Let me see."

I blinked at him. "You can't be serious."

"I am."

It was one thing that he was feasting his eyes on my nakedness in the dark, but it was an entirely different matter when he was about to look at my most private part in broad daylight.

"There's no way in hell that I will let you examine me."

He flashed me an evil smile that made my temperature rise even more. "There's no need to be shy about it, habibti. I saw and ate everything last night."

I slapped his arms hard. "I don't want to hear anything from your unfiltered mouth this early in the morning. Get out. Leave me alone."

"Let me see first," he bargained. "I promise I will not do anything. I will just look at it to assess if you need a doctor or not."

I stared at him for a long moment. After some internal debate, I finally removed the cover and carefully widened my legs.

Every movement was excruciatingly painful. I bit my bottom lip, thinking I would not have sex ever again. I watched him pull down my underwear. There was something about the way he was doing it that made my treacherous body gets excited.

You are doomed, Emerald.

"Fuck," he exclaimed, looking at my womanhood carefully. "It's swollen."

"Geez. Thanks for the info," I told him with false enthusiasm. "What do you think you're doing?" I protested as he removed my undies altogether.

"Don't worry," he said reassuringly. "I will not do anything to you. Rest," he commanded, putting the covers back on the lower half of my body. He kissed my forehead affectionately. "I will just call a doctor to fully examine you."

"There's no way I will let a male doctor examine me down there," I informed him as he was about to reach the door.

Al-Farsi turned his head over his shoulder and stared at me with a slight smile on his face. "As if I will let that happen. I am the only man who has the right to see that jewel."