CHAPTER 29

Emerald St. Clair's POV

I screeched when I saw my reflection on the bathroom mirror.

What the hell?!

I went out of the en suite bathroom and glared at the sleeping man on the massive bed. "Hey, wake up, you dastardly bastard."

He was still soundly asleep but I don't care he needs to wake up and face my wrath. I jumped on the bed and straddled him in his stomach. I hit him with my fist repeatedly.

He finally roused from his sleep, his sleepy eyes flutter to open. I wicked smile formed on his lips. "What a sight you are early this morning? I hope this is how you wake me up every morning from now on."

Heat spread through my cheeks. I forgot that I am still naked when I went out of the bathroom. Then I remember why I want to show him my naked body.

"What did you do to my body, asshole?!" I asked indignantly. The bastard just gave me a self-satisfied smile my looking at my naked body. My eyes narrowed in his direction I slapped his muscled chest due to my irritation.

"What's the matter?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Are you serious?" I asked him in disbelief I pinpoint the reddish-purple marks scattered all over my body in case he hasn't noticed them yet. "What the hell are these? What on earth are you thinking to give me hickey all over my body?"

"Sorry," he apologized but there was not a hint of remorse in his voice and then there were his eyes who held satisfaction in their depth.

"Shut up! You are not sorry at all." I groaned, shaking my head in the process. "How can I hide these hickeys now?" This guy was hopeless. He was so wild last night sleeping with him, he already taught me different kind of sexual positions that a few of them made me blush just thinking of them.

"Now that you woke me up." I heard him saying while his large hands starts to travel on my ribcage sensually. "How about I eat you for breakfast."

"No," I answered flatly, and then I realize how scandalous our position in the bed right now. I felt a little shy that I was straddling him like one of those positions he made me do last night. I was about to slide out of the bed but he held me in my place.

He grinned wickedly in my direction. "No. Stay there."

"No way! I want to take a shower." I retorted. I silently curse when I felt his morning erection poking my bottom. "I'm hungry. I am about the raid the kitchen--then I realized that there is food yet because you threw the household help before we even arrive here?"

"Don't worry," Al-Farsi replied, his eyes were darkening with desire. Uh-oh. This is bad. "I will cook breakfast for us."

I raised an eyebrow looking at him with distrust in my expression. "I can't still believe that you know how to cook."

"Yeah. Does it hard to believe?"

"Frankly, yes."

He gazed amusedly in direction. "And why is that?"

"Because you are a king? You have an army of servants who can cook for you every day."

Laughter vibrated in his body. "Darling love, even if I am a king sometimes I like to do things for myself, and fixing a simple meal is one of them especially when I am in New York. I like the idea that I feel like I am just a normal guy when I am in the US." When he saw me snort he added. "Go and take a shower after you're done breakfast is ready."

I smiled at him as I slid out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. This is our third day at the Royal Lodge so far everything is perfect for our little holiday. This feels like our own little slice of heaven when nothing can come between us. At first, I wasn't sure about the alien feeling inside me, and then gradually in the past few days of our stay here, I found out that I might be falling for this arrogant king.