Prologue

It's the beginning of the third semester of our second year in the Advanced Nurturing Highschool.

 This is the first period of this semester, as I was sitting in my seat, surrounded by the Ayanokouji group, we were talking and having fun until Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom.

Suddenly a heavy atmosphere was cast on us, even though it felt like whenever she was about to present a new special exam, but this time it's different.

"I-Is.. there something wrong, Chabashira-sensei" Ike as if sensed the change in atmosphere asked with a nervous tone. 

"Looks like everyone is here," Chabashira-sensei said ignoring Ike's question.

" And so I am going to be announcing some news, as you may know, the Advanced Nurturing Highschool isn't the only one of its type in the world"

Indeed, as a matter of fact, the creation of the Advanced Nurturing Highschool in japan was only a response to the creation of the same type of school in many parts of the world." 

A collaboration between four Advanced Nurturing Highschools from the USA, UK, France, and Japan has been created," Chabashira-sensei said" And what does this collaboration contains?" Yosuke asked.

" Tomorrow, there will be a change in classes, and the newly formed classes will be given 600 class points, and in the course of the 3rd semester you will compete against each other"" A change in classes??" Ike shouted.

" Ike-kun if you have any questions I'm going to be answering them after I finish explaining," Chabashira-sensei said with an angry tone.

" The class that came out on top is going to be joining the Universal Advanced Nurturing Plan "Chabashira-sensei continued.

" What do you mean by that sensei?" asked Yosuke.

" The Universal Nurturing plan is a competition held between a class from each country in the course of your third year, and the class that came out on top will be granted access to any type of higher education around the world" 

" Okay, we understood this part, in this semester the classes will change and with 600 class points they will compete so that the winner will enter this Universal nurturing plan, correct?" Horikita stood from her seat and asked.

"Yes, correct" Chabashira answered." And what about the other three classes ?" Horikita asked."

 The other three classes will compete as normal with the same rules and prizes, the winning class will graduate as class A with the benefit of 100% employment and college entry rate" 

Chabashira-sensei replied."The classes' distribution will be announced in the OAA app tomorrow before the start of the class at 8 am, For more information, you can check the file sent to you by the school"

 " And now shall we start the lesson "

 Time has passed as usual for me but I can tell that every student in the class except Horikita and Koenji of course had a nervous look on their face.

"And you will be dismissed," Chabashira sensei said before leaving the class.