Chapter 8 Part 1: The first day

I talked casually with Ichinose while the others came to the classroom, these three days were reserved for the cultural festival, so there were no classes' during this period.

"Now that everyone is here, let's get started!" Ichinose yelled.

"yes!!" everyone yelled, without me of course.

"The ones with the food carts come with me" I said with a monotone voice, they all followed me, and we went directly to the front of the school, where all the food carts were.

The school has put all the food carts in place, and to not give advantage to each class, they put the carts randomly, but in a fairway.

For example, if one of your food carts were at the front, they will absolutely have one all the way at the back. But still having a food cart at the front doesn't always serve as an advantage, normal people tend to look at the middle when there are a lot of things, so instead of looking at the food cart in the front, they will look at the ones in the middle.

And so we decided to put the one that has the best cooks in our class not in the front but in a place near it. We also painted all our food carts yellow; because in the case of the other carts not being colored, the customers' eyes will fall on the ones having the same color, and in the case of others doing the same as us, we decided to paint them as early as possible, so we will secure our place as the "yellow Food carts", and we chose this color specifically, because, in the case of the existence of a lot of colors, normal humans tend to look first at the yellow color.

"It's as you sai Ayanokouji-kun, the other classes' did the same strategy as us." one of the girls that were following me said.

Because the strategy was a simple one, there was a high chance that the other classes' would follow it too. each class had its own colour, class A with black, B with blue, and C with red.

"It was just a speculation," I said.

We dropped each group at their respective food carts, and after that, I went back with Kei, Satou, and Matsushita to our food cart which was a bit in the back.

"We still have 30 minutes, go wear this Kiyotaka!!" Kei commanded.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to, go wear it, I don't care!"

"Okay ma'am," I said.

And with that, I went to change to the clothing she gave me.

When I came back, I saw Kei wearing chef-like clothing.

"How does it look?" Kei asked as she turned a 360.

"you look super pretty," I said.

"You look cool too Kiyotaka" Kei said with a big smile on her face.

"Anyways let's take a picture! Ah wait put this on your head"

"Are you serious?" I said but when Kei shot me with a death glare, I obeyed immediately.

(I made it!!!!! it took me long again, and I have outdone myself again, how much is it out of 10? I know I kinda messed up Kei's eyebrows")

And after some time, the school's bell rang, indicating the start of the first day of the Cultural Festival.

"Ohh, they're coming, I'm kind of excited," Satou said.

"Well, we will be meeting some famous people," Matsushita said.

"Why do I feel like some of them will know Ayanokouji-kun?" Satou said.

"Yeah, I think the same, Kiyotaka do you know any start or someone like that personally? Kei asked me.

"There was a time that I met some, but I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"So some of them might know you!!" Kei yelled.

"I don't think so, it was 10 years ago, " I denied.

"Huh, so It won't be of use" Kei said.

"What do you mean?" Satou asked.

"I was gonna ask him to go talk with those he knows, and bring them here," Kei said.

'Oh, that's not a bad idea' I thought.

Some people began to enter, and went to some of our food carts, It was a good thing. Even though in this event, the sum you sell isn't important, because at the end they're going to vote for the food cart they liked, so the one that left the best impression on the customers is the winner.

"Ah, welcome," Kei said.

"Oh no" I muttered.

"Oh no?" Matsushita turned toward me as she repeated what I said.

"what's your order ma'am?" Kei asked.

"One Kiyotaka-kun please" The woman that looked in her 20s but had actually around the forties said.

"Heh?" both of Satou and Kei said in confusion.

"What do you mean? Kei asked.

"it's as I exactly said, I want Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." The woman said.

"That's not on the menu ma'am" I said because none of the ones with me could talk.

End.

I was going to say this is a short chapter, but let's call it the first part of the 8th chapter.

I updated two days in a row so it will cover for the length of the chapter, right?

anyways how was the pic I drew, I know I messed up Kei's eyebrows.

finally, I'll try to update tomorrow, because why not? lol.