﹆ i'៹ntroducing ahn jiyong & choi daejun 𖧧 ៸ ⁾⁾

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
now playing:
missing you, 2NE1

   THIS wasn't good, this wasn't good at all

THIS wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. Images of war, fire ablaze and consuming everything in its path, screaming and havoc piercing his head the more the thought about it, about all the fights and possible blood being drawn from innocent people. CHOI DAEJUN hated it, he hated it all as he squinted his eyes tightly to rid his mind of all those images in his head, heart and fists clenched as he did so.

"Ugh, get a hold of yourself, Daejun!" he reprimanded himself, jolting up from his bed and lightly punching his head to shake the disturbing scenes away, panting heavily from his chest to calm his nerves. "It's just tale. Suji's story is just a damn tale!"

Of course, everyone after hearing Suji's raconteur earlier that evening dismissed it from their train of thoughts as merely another bedtime story, but no, not Daejun. As the child at heart he was, it stuck to his mind even after hours of hiding himself under the covers. What's worst is that above all the scenes to replay in his head, it just had to be the tragic ending of the peaceful magical land.

However, even with Daejun's punches to his head and muffled screams in the pillows, those violence scenes seemed glued into his thoughts and dreams already, as if listening to a horror story was just the same as watching it altogether.

Seeing that closing his eyes shut will only make it worst, Daejun slowly opened them and took a look around his room, looking for something that he'd might hug unto for comfort or talk his fears away.

That was when his line of sight halted to where he and his cousin's projects laid on the table, facing him as though they had been watching him roll about restlessly under the duvets.

Suji's tale remained in his mind has he gazed at the projects, but this time, the 'what if they do come to life tonight' began swimming about in his head. Would they help him sleep if they do? Would they talk together? And eventually become friends?

Or would they awake in the full moon and draw a knife to murder him?

"Okay that's it, I'm out of here!" cried out Daejun to himself, running out the door with his favorite pillow hugged between him and his chest.

Rushing to his cousin's room, he nimble swiftly through the wooden floor. With a heart pounding in so much fear in the dark hall, all Daejun wanted was to get to safety from his mind that he forgot something which annoys everyone whenever in their private rooms.

"Ever heard of knocking, June sweetie?" scowled AHN JIYONG with sarcasm bleeding through his words, who sat leaning onto the wall on his bed and seeming just as out of breath as his cousin.