﹆ i'៹ntroducing moon suhye 𖧧 ៸ ⁾⁾

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
now playing:
her, anne marie

( lmk for anything that's amiss in thechapter (typos, grammatical mistakes,data mistakes, etc

chapter (typos, grammatical mistakes,
data mistakes, etc.)! )

MOON SUHYE watched as the raindrops trickled down her window, the gleam in her eyes following the mood of the weather. Although she wasn't all that happy about the weather, she was appreciative nevertheless that the heavy clouds waited until she had got back from SKIPPING STONES' place. Still, like what Olaf repeated several times in the movie: water has memory; but apparently, the memories these droplets gave her weren't all that welcoming.

Suhye never liked the rainy weather. They have the ability to wash away her efforts to maintain optimism, dragging her to a gloomy mood which reminds her of the day she dreaded most, both then and now.

Noticing that the longer she stare out the window would only drag her deeper into the depressing mood, she sighed and turn to her desk where laid her project. She stood up from beside the window, walking over to the desk and sitting down, facing the drawing.

"Do you think I'll do well tomorrow?" she asked the painting rhetorically, knowing that she won't get an answer anyway to encourage herself from the concerns she had about her academics.

Receiving only silence from the canvas, Suhye sighed, giving up the hopeless idea that she might get an answer. It was lonesome living alone in the solitary house and separated from her parents and sister, but the loneliness mainly rested on how she wasn't there with her. For a moment she imagined the delight it would've been for INKY PALM'S story to be true, for it'll be heartwarming to have some company within the household to cure her loneliness which had been going on for some while now.

"It's eleven, I should be going to bed by now." she said after glancing at the clock, half to herself and the other to the mute canvas. Taking one last glance at her work, Suhye turned off the lights and hopped to her bed, curling herself beneath the duvets as the rain subsided to soft pitter patter.

( 12:00 a.m )

THUMP, BANG!

HUANG RENJUN staggered and stumbled down to the floor, the collusion somewhat waking him up from the half unconscious state he previous was in. He opened his eyes in confusion, trying to gather what had just happened. His memory was hazy as his mind was trying to figure out his whereabouts, but the darkness of the room wasn't helping him one bit.

"Where the hell am I—ow!" he cried out softly, hitting his hand on the table, this causing Suhye's palette to fall from the shelf, tilting a small glass of black paint from the table and tripping it, causing the dark liquid to spill onto Renjun's hand.